2010 Don Beebe "Never Give Up" award nominee!

Buftex

I assume you are implying that Rondo traveled on the play? If so, go back and watch...he doesn't...he is so fluid.

What makes the play all the more impressive (to me, not Chef, he has seen and done everything) is the fact that that Rondos team is up by 17 points...NBA haters (the ones who never watch, but are always happy to chime in about how much the game sucks since the old days) always accuse players of being lazy, and not caring. This sort of debunks that misperception, a little.

Sorry, did I miss something spectacular?

Apparently, but it's the NBA's fault, not your own.

In a league where the common mentality is "What do I care? I'll just jack up a three-pointer on the next possession.", that type of true hustle play has, indeed, become spectacular.

If that same play happened during the Final Four, it would be impressive. In the NBA, it's jaw-dropping.

Apparently, but it's the NBA's fault, not your own.

In a league where the common mentality is "What do I care? I'll just jack up a three-pointer on the next possession.", that type of true hustle play has, indeed, become spectacular.

If that same play happened during the Final Four, it would be impressive. In the NBA, it's jaw-dropping.

Here we go...

Here we go...

Hey man, I'm on your side. I love Rondo, and I love that play.

I'm just saying that it seems even more spectacular than it is because it's in the context of a game involving the likes of pathetic lazies like Vince Carter and Rasheed Wallace (and Jason Williams on this particular play...despite Rondo's play, Williams still would've had the ball with minimal effort).

I assume you are implying that Rondo traveled on the play? If so, go back and watch...he doesn't...he is so fluid.

What makes the play all the more impressive (to me, not Chef, he has seen and done everything) is the fact that that Rondos team is up by 17 points...NBA haters (the ones who never watch, but are always happy to chime in about how much the game sucks since the old days) always accuse players of being lazy, and not caring. This sort of debunks that misperception, a little.

The original link has been removed. I agree it was a good play, but he did travel by the strict interpretation of the rule book. His feet and knees combined to hit the ground about six times between dribbles. Granted they were tiny little taps on the parquet, but they were there.

Of course I am being picky. The NBA hasn't interpreted their own rule book in years, so there is no reason to start now, especially at home.

I half way agree with you that Rondo show a lot of hustle. On a comparitive basis he did. The guy on the Magic gave at least somewhat of a try. Where exactly were the other 8 guys?

The original link has been removed. I agree it was a good play, but he did travel by the strict interpretation of the rule book. His feet and knees combined to hit the ground about six times between dribbles. Granted they were tiny little taps on the parquet, but they were there.

Of course I am being picky. The NBA hasn't interpreted their own rule book in years, so there is no reason to start now, especially at home.

I half way agree with you that Rondo show a lot of hustle. On a comparitive basis he did. The guy on the Magic gave at least somewhat of a try. Where exactly were the other 8 guys?

Under the net smoking weed.

For a guy who knows the outcome of every basketball playoff series from 2008 through 2015, you don't understand the first thing about the game of basketball, or you didn't watch the play at all. Where were the other 8 guys? The clip was 37 seconds long...is your attention span really that short?

For a guy who knows the outcome of every basketball playoff series from 2008 through 2015, you don't understand the first thing about the game of basketball, or you didn't watch the play at all. Where were the other 8 guys? The clip was 37 seconds long...is your attention span really that short?

It wasn't a full court camera. Does it take 37 seconds to run the floor?