1996 WR Draft

Just looked at Moulds' career stats. Pretty unimpressive first two years. The Hardy is already a bust and will get cut this offseason folks need to get their head examined.

EM played for a coach who rarely played rookies and was also behind a very strong receiving corps. His crappy stats are a reflection of this.

Hardly can't crack the lineup behind a bunch of nobodies. Hardly's crappy stats are a reflection of his crappiness.

Moulds never allegedly tried to kill his father nor did he have Thurman take the rap for hit and running a Drunk Canadian Broad.

I've always thought the WR class from the 1996 Draft was one of the best of all time. Marvin Harrison and T.O. certainly lead the pack while Keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glenn, Eric Moulds and others had great careers as well. How would you rate the top 10 WR's from that class?

1. Terrell Owens

2. Marvin Harrison

3. Mushin Muhammad

4. Joe Horn

5. Keyshawn Johnson

6. Eric Moulds

7. Amani Toomer

8. Terry Glenn

9. Eddie Kennison

10. Bobby Engram

Looking at it, this is a very productive class. Not sure if another class can quite compare.

GO BILLS!

Send on to the NFL Network, SH, they'll have it in one of their "Top 10" shows in less than a week.

:blush:

EM played for a coach who rarely played rookies and was also behind a very strong receiving corps. His crappy stats are a reflection of this.

Hardly can't crack the lineup behind a bunch of nobodies. Hardly's crappy stats are a reflection of his crappiness.

Moulds never allegedly tried to kill his father nor did he have Thurman take the rap for hit and running a Drunk Canadian Broad.

Moulds wasn't/isn't exactly an angel...personally, while I liked the guy, I think he fell in to the trap, way too often, of trying to draw interference calls, rather than just catching the damn ball. When he had the monster season (along with P Price) with Bledsoe throwing the ball...it kind of went to his head a little.

Moulds wasn't/isn't exactly an angel...personally, while I liked the guy, I think he fell in to the trap, way too often, of trying to draw interference calls, rather than just catching the damn ball. When he had the monster season (along with P Price) with Bledsoe throwing the ball...it kind of went to his head a little.

Although Moulds was not perfect on or off the field, when it comes to sucking he was hardly in a league with Hardly.