Alex Carrington

I was watching the Video of the rookies touring the city of Buffalo; near the end of the video they showed everyone posing for a group pic, and Carrington stood out like a man amongst boys, and not just because he is tall. This guy looked huge, tall and built. This guy is going to be solid on the d-line for years to come.

the fact that he is tall is really really important

I know tallness was a great predictor of success for other Bills super-studs like Hardy. :thumbsup:

I was watching the Video of the rookies touring the city of Buffalo; near the end of the video they showed everyone posing for a group pic, and Carrington stood out like a man amongst boys, and not just because he is tall. This guy looked huge, tall and built. This guy is going to be solid on the d-line for years to come.

Brian Bosworth was built like a brick $hithouse too, but what did he do on the field?

Yes, after so many disappointments over the years, I really don't care how a guy looks on paper. Until a player PROVES his worth on the playing field, everything is pure speculation. I believe Carrington is certainly capable of becoming the dominant player we hope he will become based upon his physical attributes and his college career, but until that actually translates into proven success on an NFL playing field, it just doesn't matter. Having said that, I *do* believe that Carrington will prove to be a good pick, but we simply won't know for some time to come.