Mexican president disapproves of US laws

speech

I do not know what to say. Applauding a foreign leader for blaming the US for his miserably corrupt country's problems?

Calderon also got a standing ovation from Democrats when he asked the United States to stop the flow of assualt weapons and other arms across the border and reinstate the ban on many assault weapons that was enacted in 1994 but allowed to expire during the George W. Bush presidency

Scolding? Why didnt the retards walk out when he started his rant. WTF does he think he is. And was his speach vetted prior to his speech?

!@#$ him. Have any of you read Mexico's img policy's?

!@#$ him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!@#$ him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speech

I do not know what to say. Applauding a foreign leader for blaming the US for his miserably corrupt country's problems?

Well then, the Dems should support securing the border so that people, drugs and guns cannot cross in either direction without proper clearance. You can literally cross into Mexico from Arizona by car without even hitting the brakes at Lukeville on route 85. Have done it myself. There is no Mexican checkpoint at all. Maybe Calderon should think about securing his side.

Scolding? Why didnt the retards walk out when he started his rant. WTF does he think he is. And was his speach vetted prior to his speech?

!@#$ him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly.

BLITZER: So in other words, if somebody sneaks in from Nicaragua or some other country in Central America, through the southern border of Mexico, they wind up in Mexico, they can go get a job...

CALDERON: No, no.

BLITZER: They can work.

CALDERON: If -- if somebody do that without permission, we send back -- we send back them.

BLITZER: You find them and you send them back?

CALDERON: Yes. However, especially with the people of Guatemala, we are providing a new system in which any single citizen from Guatemala could be able to visit any single border (INAUDIBLE) in the south. And even with all the requirements, he can or she can visit any parts of Mexico.

The complaints of you idiots would go over better if you actually addressed some of the stats and points that Calderon brought up. You know, fight information with information - actually counter his arguments with your own.

I bet you can't though.

.... or you could pump out more intellectual gems such as:

!@#$ him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The complaints of you idiots would go over better if you actually addressed some of the stats and points that Calderon brought up. You know, fight information with information - actually counter his arguments with your own.

I bet you can't though.

.... or you could pump out more intellectual gems such as:

Of course you find excuses for Mexico's laws.

Since that's a given, why do we just not adopt their laws then no one can complain?

Mexican immigration

Of course you find excuses for Mexico's laws.

Since that's a given, why do we just not adopt their laws then no one can complain?

Mexican immigration

I know Calderon said "The US should adopt Mexico's immigration laws" in his speech like seven times and all....

I asked you to defend your position against his requests. Try to do it without all the strawmen.

I know Calderon said "The US should adopt Mexico's immigration laws" in his speech like seven times and all....

I asked you to defend your position against his requests. Try to do it without all the strawmen.

If he advocated us kicking illegal Mexicans out, he'd be committing fiscal suicide. Sorry, not buying it.

How about this: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ASSAULT WEAPON.

But Calderon is right in one respect, the US is completely destroying Mexico. Our demand for drugs is too great for a poor country like Mexico to control all their cartels.

How about this: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ASSAULT WEAPON.

But Calderon is right in one respect, the US is completely destroying Mexico. Our demand for drugs is too great for a poor country like Mexico to control all their cartels.

Government unintended consequences Chapter 12: The War on Drugs.

The Dems have been rooting against us in both wars for the entire time we have been fighting them. (And before you whine: "The war is lost" -Harry Reid, so shut it) Hell the ACLU has come awfully close to treason on multiple occasions.

Why then is anyone shocked by a standing O when somebody says America Bad? The only difference between now and then is that Bush isn't around anymore, so they have lost their Hate America focal point.

So...it's back to Hate America instead of Hate Bush. The problem is: they don't seem to understand the consequences of America hating them back. :beer:

But by all means Democrats, keep feeding the Tea Party fire. Hell, why don't you really go for it! Fire all the intelligence professionals and replace them with political operatives! In fact, let's find a young community organizer and make him/her the National Intelligence Director...since...that plan worked so well with the Presidency.