When will Spillar and Troup sign ?

Spiller appears to be a guy who won't hold out. He probably won't sign until the night before training camp starts.

I am thinking that too. I think Brown will sign quickly as well. As for the rest of them, it is up in the air.

Its not really up to Spiller because the 8 guys who were signed above him will determine how quickly Spiller will sign. The holdout of the 10 pick effected Maybin's holdout more then anything Maybin did.

It really shouldn't have effected it that much. almost every other 1st rounder signed so it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was fair. There isn't a rule where the person drafted ahead of you should sign first or you lose money. There were more than enough people who signed that he should have been able too. The agent was just getting greedy.

Spiller appears to be a guy who won't hold out. He probably won't sign until the night before training camp starts.

Sounds about right, Spiller seems intelligent and will come in at his slotted pay rate. Troup was a second and they are usually in on time.

Another lengthy time period ? I HOPE NOT. As we all know this is what retarded Money Maybins growth. Does a that sound right? :P

Maybin sucks simply because he sucks. Our front office sucked even harder for selecting him over Orakpo.