Union members terrorize son of bank executive

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another reason to despise unions. Like any more were needed. What a bunch of a holes. Can you imagine the coverage if it were a Tea Party mob storming some Cal Berkely students house or something?

So the source of news isn't relevant. Got it.

I would normally agree with you, but this article is largely based on video, quotes and facts. The source is really not that important when you have these points of data. Agree?

I would normally agree with you, but this article is largely based on video, quotes and facts. The source is really not that important when you have these points of data. Agree?

I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that a ridiculous source with an agenda is more likely to place a whole lot of self-serving spin on it. I'd be interested to see a report from a more legitimate source. If the story is newsworthy it likely was reported somewhere less obviously biased. Find a link to an AP story, that's all.

Threads started based on links from sites like this one (including HuffingtonPost, moveon.org, etc...) speak more to the mentality and built-in bias of the thread starter. You don't generally see the more level-headed rational people on PPP linking to these "please reinforce my worldview" websites and blogs.

Yet another reason to despise unions. Like any more were needed. What a bunch of a holes. Can you imagine the coverage if it were a Tea Party mob storming some Cal Berkely students house or something?

Totally disagree with SEIU on this... to the rest of your statement.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!

Yeah, that calm Tea Party Movement.

Totally disagree with SEIU on this... to the rest of your statement.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!

Teamsters bring THUGS to community meetings discussing upcoming construction projects and blow up inflatable rats if a non union steps on a jobsite to deliver LUNCH. So talking about OTHERS being "not calm."

Cute. So the source of news isn't relevant. Got it.

Generally it's only "relevant" if it agrees with your ridiculous partisan view of the world. Now go back to all the news you want to hear.

Has anyone ever told you that you're a great mod?

I wasn't calling you a retard as a mod. Given your limited brain power, I don't expect you to understand the difference and you're not worth the time it would take to explain it.

Teamsters bring THUGS to community meetings discussing upcoming construction projects and blow up inflatable rats if a non union steps on a jobsite to deliver LUNCH. So talking about OTHERS being "not calm."

Didn't say they didn't. Just saying it's not just CERTAIN unions doing that.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that a ridiculous source with an agenda is more likely to place a whole lot of self-serving spin on it. I'd be interested to see a report from a more legitimate source. If the story is newsworthy it likely was reported somewhere less obviously biased. Find a link to an AP story, that's all.

Threads started based on links from sites like this one (including HuffingtonPost, moveon.org, etc...) speak more to the mentality and built-in bias of the thread starter. You don't generally see the more level-headed rational people on PPP linking to these "please reinforce my worldview" websites and blogs.

Yeah, that was real hard :beer:

Private residence vs. public property. What part of this do you not get?

Adults arguing over political issues vs. union members' terrorization of a teenage boy at his home. What part of this do you not get?