3 months to first preseason game vs r'skins

This off season feels like an eternity!!!!!!!

Normally i wouldnt post trivial stuff like me buying a jersey. who cares what i buy?

But i did the other day.

next thing you know i'll be posting my freaking work schedule or how many soft drinks i have per day.

How is it going for everyone else?

Normally i wouldnt post trivial stuff like me buying a jersey. who cares what i buy?

But i did the other day.

next thing you know i'll be posting my freaking work schedule or how many soft drinks i have per day.

I clipped my toenails last night. :worthy:

But i did the other day.

World Cup is going to help but.....

I actually have a life outside of being a sports fans. Having said that, I am watching hockey and baseball right now.

I'm watching hockey & baseball too. It'll be tough once all the TV shows have completed their seasons.

The summer movie season has started, that is always a good thing to pass the time. Prince of Persia, The A-Team, Toy Story 3, The Last Airbender, & Inception are on the horizon.

Offseason's going painfully slow for me too as I have a few Bills field trips planned with the kids this year that I'm psyched about.

Other vacation plans will keep me busy for some of the offseason but in the meantime, it would be nice if a new Bills article came out more often than once a week.

But i did the other day.

I was so bored with the off season i wrote a post on Bills history cause nothing new was happening( I did learn some stuff though) and ESPN just doesn't have any thing good to say ever about the Bills --- screw Clayton any way what does he know ?? "The Professor" what ever !!!

But i did the other day.

what's this shorthand you made up for redskins? r'skins? i mean, seriously, you're only saving one character there...what's the point?

I'm watching hockey & baseball too. It'll be tough once all the TV shows have completed their seasons.

The summer movie season has started, that is always a good thing to pass the time. Prince of Persia, The A-Team, Toy Story 3, The Last Airbender, & Inception are on the horizon.

airbender looks good. persia looks good, toy story for the kids.

never heard of inception.

definitely will pass on b-team.

But i did the other day.

That is because we don't know who our QB is, who is going to be our LT and who is going to be our NT and 2nd WR.

Once we go through mini-camps and OTA, things will start shaping up.

World Cup is going to help but.....

If you can catch a couple of T20s in Cricket that would do too...After all those games are now 3hrs duration and full of action unlike baseball.