Outrage: Union Pension Bailouts are Coming

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that was snappy. Barney :thumbsup: I am taking notes that you use derogatory terms for women :lol:

Are you any good at this? I said you were a B word and you immediately say you are a woman? Damn, this won't last long, but I am sure you are used to that issue.

Can't we all just get along :thumbsup:

I have made an effort to be nice lately. However, if people want to dog my ass out over something Tom said, then I will defend myself. I don't really care, more the principle of the matter. Flame war on for anyone that wants it.

Are you any good at this? I said you were a B word and you immediately say you are a woman? Damn, this won't last long, but I am sure you are used to that issue.

I never said I was a woman. I just find it interesting that such a "enlightened" person would use such derogatory terms.

Tom?

Okay !@#$ it, you're an idiot.

I have made an effort to be nice lately. However, if people want to dog my ass out over something Tom said, then I will defend myself. I don't really care, more the principle of the matter. Flame war on for anyone that wants it.

Maybe if you didn't follow him around waging your tail the crack by LA would not have been so funny.

Maybe if you didn't follow him around waging your tail the crack by LA would not have been so funny.

Oh wow you broke me down. Did you happen to catch the fact I just busted Tom out on one of his own comments? I seriously doubt he considers me a fan. Since I know how I feel, the rest of your **** falls apart. On the other hand, you are still probably racist. Your posts speak for themselves.

Waging? Did I mention what a bad typist you are? I assume those lessons went poorly.

Oh wow you broke me down. Did you happen to catch the fact I just busted Tom out on one of his own comments? I seriously doubt he considers me a fan. Since I know how I feel, the rest of your **** falls apart. On the other hand, you are still probably racist. Your posts speak for themselves.

Waging? Did I mention what a bad typist you are? I assume those lessons went poorly.

Link me to one. Just one will do.

How in the world did you drag racism into a thread about Union Pensions?

Oh good, a spelling error. Some thing you can really sink your teeth in.

Link me to one. Just one will do.

How in the world did you drag racism into a thread about Union Pensions?

Oh good, a spelling error. Some thing you can really sink your teeth in.

Really? God your a moron, how did you bring Barney fife into it?

Cute, have you recovered from the realization that everyone other than the other right wing partisan hacks consider you a right wing partisan hack? As I recall, you got all butt hurt when Simon pointed it out. I have an idea, try not being a partisan hack.

I have an idea; find the umpteen times I've told people here I don't give a rat's asshair what they think of me, mmmkay, Barney? This is a message board, not the prom, Deputy. Now head on over to Floyd's and get that trim or Thelma Lou is gonna be a might bit unhappy with ya, y'hear?

Okay, but ya gotta admit. Part of you now wonders if Booster walks around with a single bullet in his shirt pocket, yelling at 1billsfan "Ya gotta nip it. Nip it in the bud."

Really? God your a moron, how did you bring Barney fife into it?

You have completely ceased to make sense. I am not LABillz. If you are still capable of reading the whole thread, this all started by me quoting his post above with a :censored: The rest was all you.

Still waiting on my racism post.

Oh and it's you're a moron.

You have completely ceased to make sense. I am not LABillz. If you are still capable of reading the whole thread, this all started by me quoting his post above with a :Lil: The rest was all you.

Still waiting on my racism post.

Oh and it's you're a moron.

I will take this up tomorrow. You are a moron and a racist. You decided to make this personal. Let me ask you this, how do you feel about blacks?

What? Why the !@#$ are you dragging me into this? You want to get into a dick-measuring contest with Jim, go right ahead, just leave me out of it...if only because you'll both lose badly.