Gov't to take VT farmers land

Dear DHS,

We never heard of Franklin, VT, but might check it out now. Thanks for the heads up.

Sincerely,

The Terrorists

:thumbsup:

Oh, they heard of it. Where did the 911 terroists cross into the US from? Not Franklin, But in the same region... Wasn't it Maine?

And if eminent domain is ever appropriate. If this case is not... Where in the hell could it ever be used?

$39,500... Sure it may be fair market is what gets me. Sure it is not a good idea to just throw money around... But say what is a half a mil between friends to sweeten the pot. Dollars to donuts you would see the Rainvilles snapping it up.

Oh, they heard of it. Where did the 911 terroists cross into the US from? Not Franklin, But in the same region... Wasn't it Maine?

And if eminent domain is ever appropriate. If this case is not... Where in the hell could it ever be used?

$39,500... Sure it may be fair market is what gets me. Sure it is not a good idea to just throw money around... But say what is a half a mil between friends to sweeten the pot. Dollars to donuts you would see the Rainvilles snapping it up.

They did not cross any borders They flew directly to the US on passports.

Why can't the gov't rent it and let them farm it? Terrorists can bushwack through the woods if they really wanted to.

Are you arguing with yourself?