Who can step up?

If we are going to succeed this year, we NEED guys to step up. Im talking the Edwards, the Maybins, the Hardys , the Johnsons and whoever is going to be our left tackle. If we can have some guys step up, which i believe IS VERY POSSIBLE through hard work, we willl have a successfull season. I think our D is solid, especially after the draft, so there is a heavy load on whoever the QB will be ( i think its edwards). Basically, if the QB can step up for us this year, i GUARANTEE you, WE WILL BE A PLAYOFF TEAM. GO BILLS!

If we are going to succeed this year, we NEED guys to step up. Im talking the Edwards, the Maybins, the Hardys , the Johnsons and whoever is going to be our left tackle. If we can have some guys step up, which i believe IS VERY POSSIBLE through hard work, we willl have a successfull season. I think our D is solid, especially after the draft, so there is a heavy load on whoever the QB will be ( i think its edwards). Basically, if the QB can step up for us this year, i GUARANTEE you, WE WILL BE A PLAYOFF TEAM. GO BILLS!

:thumbsup:

I know that the off season is time for optimism, I find myself imagining scenarios in which this team becomes successful. However, the truth is that this team would really have to overachieve and catch some breaks just to be competitive. We'll see how things develop through training camp and preseason, but this team is facing an uphill battle. Jauron may have been so bad as a HC that this team will improve significantly by his absence though.

Guest dog14787

Captain Checkdown/ Glove wearing Mary is taking the gloves off this season and letting it all hang out , i GUARANTEE you, :thumbsup:

I think we will be better than last year, but making the playoffs in this division will be tough. Jets and Pats? Miami is improving? We'll see what happens...

That's a lot of guys that need to step up. I wish I was as optimistic as you are, but I see us finishing dead last in the division.