Spector Gets His

The man who switched parties b/c it was his best chance to keep "his" seat is ousted by a Dem upstart after Obama et al. all but promised carte blanche and a free ride to the general.

This is what happens to team-swapping whores who make Faustian deals.

Link Thingie

Bye now! Let's go Toomey! Local boy make good, beat that rat-bastard Sestak and his minions.

When will the media start saying he should run as an Independent? :thumbsup:

Someone probably already did.

There's no Lieberman road for Arlen, tho. He is persona non grata to Republicans, Dems just replaced his ass (predictable), and I'd say that many Indies aren't in the 'Vote In the Incumbent' mood generally, and this year specifically.

File Arlen Spector under 'Self-centered Stooge' in the history section.

Blanche Lincoln in AR also got shot down last night.

Actually, that one is headed for a runoff, which I expect her to win. I have to say, I'm really looking forward to the chance to vote against her in the general election this fall. Can't stand her.

Bye now! Let's go Toomey! Local boy make good, beat that rat-bastard Sestak and his minions.

Sestak served 31 years in the Navy, and he's a 'rat-bastard'? Really? :thumbsup:

I'm glad he won, better to have a true Democrat than someone who switched parties just to keep his job. The Democrat base will be more likely to come out and support him than they would have Spector.

And so much for the conservative tsunami with Democrat Mark Critz winning John Murtha's seat. And it's going to be fun watching Rand Paul make the Republicans nervous when he goes off their script.

And so much for the conservative tsunami with Democrat Mark Critz winning John Murtha's seat.

I don't know about that. Just glancing at his website, he's pro-life, pro-2nd amendment, against Obamacare, in favor of oil drilling and against cap-and-trade. Looks like a conservative won that seat to me.

And so much for the conservative tsunami with Democrat Mark Critz winning John Murtha's seat. And it's going to be fun watching Rand Paul make the Republicans nervous when he goes off their script.

Ya, nevermind the fact that there is a 2 to 1 democrat to republican registration advantage, or that Critz ran on a platform of lower corporate taxes, pro life, pro gun, against the health insurance reform and against cap and trade. Basically he ran as a conservative.

And really, who here really believes that he was against every major issue that Murtha was for, considering he was his top aid? Smells of opportunism to me.

And in regards to Rand Paul, the only major issue that he will be at odds with the GOP will be in regards to war funding. This theme that he is going to be a headache for conservatives is a liberal talking point, that makes for a better story than reality.

The man who switched parties b/c it was his best chance to keep "his" seat is ousted by a Dem upstart after Obama et al. all but promised carte blanche and a free ride to the general.

This is what happens to team-swapping whores who make Faustian deals.

Link Thingie

You have to question the judgment of a man that abandons one party to support such a wacky agenda. It's one thing if you were of that party all along. It's another to look at what the Dems were doing and decide, yes, this is for me. This is what I should support. It's like going to the store to buy a pair of pants and buying one that is yellow and green plaid with some pink spots and leaving your nice blue pair in the dressing room.

Sestak served 31 years in the Navy, and he's a 'rat-bastard'? Really? :thumbsup:

Sestak ran as an "outsider," yet he was a key proponent of Obamacare and served two terms in the house. Can't wait to see him go, and Casey in the next Senate election.

In fact, there's a big sign in front of the Naval Acadamey that says "NO RAT-BASTARDS ALLOWED!" It's a court-martial offense.

You're an idiot.

Actually, that one is headed for a runoff, which I expect her to win. I have to say, I'm really looking forward to the chance to vote against her in the general election this fall. Can't stand her.

Sorry, you are correct.

But please go ahead and vote against her should she win the runoff. :thumbsup:

<br />Someone probably already did.<br /><br />There's no Lieberman road for Arlen, tho. He is persona non grata to Republicans, Dems just replaced his ass (predictable), and I'd say that many Indies aren't in the 'Vote In the Incumbent' mood generally, and this year specifically.<br /><br />File Arlen Spector under 'Self-centered Stooge' in the history section.<br />

You're obviously wrong. He is the only guy who could win 40+% in either party. If he decides to run as an Independent, he will win.

For those who think this will be a bloodletting year for incumbents, see my sig link. 15% challenger wins would be a miracle based on history. Maybe we'll get lucky and see ourselves all the way to a 12% turnover like the great bloodletting of '92.

At least we know who to blame!

Message for incumbents: One down, Oh so many to go....

The problem with that is that the incoming politicians will become the incumbents and will do the same things their predecessors did for the same reason. Such is the way in America.......