FANTASY FOOTBALL 2010

Sleepers

James Davis / RB / Cleveland Browns - I think he ends up starting over Harrison and he will be huge.

Alex Smith / QB / San Francisco 49ers - The year that the 49ers fans have been waiting for.

Mike Wallace / WR / Pittsburgh Steelers - He steps right in and allows the loss of Holmes to not be much of a loss at all.

Matt Moore / QB / Carolina Panthers - I think he establishes himself as a quality FF option this year

Michael Bush / RB / Oakland - He's going to be the feature back over McFadden and is going to break out.

My Top Picks (Depends on the luck of the draw of course)

You can have all of the expected names here of course, but I'll put out a couple others I think are up there this year.

Joe Flacco / QB / Baltimore - They got him some weapons this offseason. I expect him to have a huge year.

Shonn Greene / RB / Jets - He burst onto the scene in the playoffs and will pick up where TJ left off.

RB's In Round 1

Adrian Peterson / Minnesota Vikings - No explanation needed

Shonn Greene / NY Jets - Greene is going to be a monster this year

Chris Johnson / Tennessee Titans - Same as AP

Frank Gore / San Francisco 49ers - They went a long way to improving the line this year with Iupati and Davis

Clinton Portis / Washington Redskins - He had his best years in Shanny's offenses