Yummmm.... bacon

Just Jack

Some of my coworkers found that site many months ago, and challenged one of my employees to eat it. They all pitched in a few bucks to order it. The guy ate about 2/3 of it but wasn't able to finish the whole thing. We had the defib unit sitting next to him, just in case. :w00t::lol:

They cut the rest of it up for others to try. It's REALLY tasty -- but you can only eat a couple of bites before the salt completely drains the liquid from your mouth. :beer: I think they'd make a great snack to leave out at a party, but it's definitely not for an entire meal. :thumbdown:

Moderation, in the context of that monstrosity, would probably be about 1 or 2 bites.

You should go back and read my post on the subject:

" It's REALLY tasty -- but you can only eat a couple of bites before the salt completely drains the liquid from your mouth. :thumbsup: "

You should go back and read my post on the subject:

" It's REALLY tasty -- but you can only eat a couple of bites before the salt completely drains the liquid from your mouth. :thumbsup: "

Ah, I see. When you said "everything in moderation", I thought you were referring to your coworker who ate 2/3 of one. My mistake.