Ted's Montana Grill

dib

ANyone ever been? We're taking my son up to Tally for orientation and there's one up there. It looks pretty good, although I don't know if I'll have an appetite being at FSU :bag:

ANyone ever been? We're taking my son up to Tally for orientation and there's one up there. It looks pretty good, although I don't know if I'll have an appetite being at FSU :bag:

Ted's is pretty good. They have a huge range of burgers and chicken sandwiches. Any burger they have can be made with bef or bison. The bison is actually really good - just don't get it too well done or it doesn't hold together so well...

Good to see your boy chose a good college. Best of luck to him.

Good to see your boy chose a good college. Best of luck to him.

I'm terribly proud of him, but it broke my heart, especially since he was accepted by Miami too.

Ted's is pretty good. They have a huge range of burgers and chicken sandwiches. Any burger they have can be made with bef or bison. The bison is actually really good - just don't get it too well done or it doesn't hold together so well...

Norm Peterson: [about his and Cliff's meal at The Hungry Heifer] Yeah, Cliffy had himself the tunnel T-bone. For less than four bucks, you get 24 ounces of USDA choice US bef.

Cliff Clavin: Bef? You mean beef.

Norm Peterson: Beef? Don't be ridiculous Cliffy, that stuff is bef. You see, it's a Hungry Heifer trademark for a processed, synthetic, what... , meat-like substance.

Cliff Clavin: Ohh, Norm.

Norm Peterson: What do expect for four bucks? Do you hear me complain about the loobster?

:bag::lol::lol:

Teds is pretty good, I have been to the one in Atlanta a few times and recently went to the one here in NYC. The appetizers are pretty good, the steaks are fantastic, the only bad experience was I ordered shrimp once as a side while in Atlanta, and it tasted funny, I asked him to throw it back on the grill, I took another bite and just finished my steak and left em. The bartender asked why I didnt finish and I told him they were bad, he took them off the bill without me asking. ( I didnt care, I would have been reimbursed anyway). Nice atmoshere as well.

I'm terribly proud of him, but it broke my heart, especially since he was accepted by Miami too.

hey if the kid got accepted to both school then that is fantastic! UM is not a college town and going to "U" games the atmosphere isn't even close to FSU. Plus the broads are fantastic.

ANyone ever been? We're taking my son up to Tally for orientation and there's one up there. It looks pretty good, although I don't know if I'll have an appetite being at FSU :w00t:

I've been to the one in Jacksonville a couple of times. It didn't suck, but I wasn't impressed either.

The Buffalo burger was very dry and fairly tasteless. Now, I eat my burgers and sandwiches with no condiments (except for cheese and/or bacon, but no mayo, mustard etc.). A good burger has great taste. These did not. Maybe all dressed-up they are better. Anyway I ordered mine medium-rare (or perhaps medium if they didn't allow medium-rare, I can't remember) and it was dry. I know Buffalo meat is very lean, but I have had much better.

The next time I had either a hamburger or perhaps something like a French Dip. Anyway, again I wasn't particularly impressed. I think I had a decent glass of wine there though.

I've eaten at the one in Columbus a few times and liked it. Bison meat is "leaner" than normal ground beef so might seem like less flavor than a normal burger but I still like it. I think they have chili made with bison meat too that is pretty good when combined with cheese and fries! :w00t: