Never bundle your cell phone service

So you're saying the Canadian company didn't understand its own computers well enough to set up the accounting properly? And the Canadian wife wasn't smart enough to use a cell from a different company?

That all sounds true, but the part about the Canadian husband figuring out the billing is a joke. Is it possible that he is just somewhere on a bender?

So you're saying the Canadian company didn't understand its own computers well enough to set up the accounting properly? And the Canadian wife wasn't smart enough to use a cell from a different company?

That all sounds true, but the part about the Canadian husband figuring out the billing is a joke. Is it possible that he is just somewhere on a bender?

I take it you are not Canadian?

I need a pic of the wife before I can answer your questions.

I need a pic of the wife before I can answer your questions.

One does not usually embark on a wife induced bender because of looks; even Candian looks. One usually embarks on a bender because of yammering. From the article it is clear that we have a yammerer.

One does not usually embark on a wife induced bender because of looks; even Candian looks. One usually embarks on a bender because of yammering. From the article it is clear that we have a yammerer.

and yet the yammerer was able to get not only a husband, she also had at least one paramour.

and yet the yammerer was able to get not only a husband, she also had at least one paramour.

Have you learned nothing? Many are roped in by the wiles, only to be subdued, scared off, and/or defeated by the yammering.