The controversial Mr (Phil) Jackson

He refuses to criticize Arizona's new immigration law? Let's protest! No one is allowed to have a differing viewpoint! How dare he have a mind of his own!

Link

What am I missing here? He spoke his mind and others are speaking theirs about his comments.

Your post suggests you only support differing opinions you agree with. Dont the protestors have the same freedom as Jackson...and you?

What am I missing here? He spoke his mind and others are speaking theirs about his comments.

Your post suggests you only support differing opinions you agree with. Dont the protestors have the same freedom as Jackson...and you?

Did he speak his mind? I understood it to be that he took a neutral position. My post intended to suggest that it is a bit over the top to stage a large scale protest in response to someone not voicing a concrete opinion. To me, it marginalizes their position when they take such a hardcore response to something that is seemingly innocuous.

Did he speak his mind? I understood it to be that he took a neutral position. My post intended to suggest that it is a bit over the top to stage a large scale protest in response to someone not voicing a concrete opinion. To me, it marginalizes their position when they take such a hardcore response to something that is seemingly innocuous.

Anyway you would like to spin it, he made a comment. Specifically:

"Am I crazy, or am I the only one that heard when the legislators said that 'we just took United States immigration law and adapted it to our state?"..."It's not usurping, they just copied it, is what they said they did, the legislators. Then they give it some teeth to be able to enforce it."'

I don't know if he was speaking his mind, or the mind of someone else.

People are now commenting on his comment, and you are commenting on their comments. Seems like the way it is supposed to work, to me.

John and Ken from a radio station in LA had someone down at Staples Center to see how big the"protest "was- 30 people! :bag::lol:

The press outnumbered them.