Rachel Uchitel

But the source also said that Uchitel, the first alleged mistress in a string of many that brought down the golf legend, has the right to change her mind at any time before the shoot, which is in three weeks.

Pictures will appear on the internet in four weeks.

But the source also said that Uchitel, the first alleged mistress in a string of many that brought down the golf legend, has the right to change her mind at any time before the shoot, which is in three weeks.

No doubt, she's angling for a nice payday from Tiger...

Why would this have anything to do with Playboy pics? You figure if she has a mis-shapen clam people will think less of Tiger?

I guess that must be what they are afraid of!:

She also will not be completely naked, the source said - just the backside and the topside.

I guess that must be what they are afraid of!:

She also will not be completely naked, the source said - just the backside and the topside.

Then it must be because her right boob sags lower than her left and she doesn't have circular nipples you ignorant humorless twit.

Then it must be because her right boob sags lower than her left and she doesn't have circular nipples you ignorant humorless twit.

Huh? I make a joke, agreeing with yours, and I'm an ignorant humorless twit?

Huh? I make a joke, agreeing with yours, and I'm an ignorant humorless twit?

If you are agreeing with me then there is definitely something wrong with you, something much worse than your sense of humor.

Sorry for misreading your post. :thumbsup:

If you are agreeing with me then there is definitely something wrong with you, something much worse than your sense of humor.

Sorry for misreading your post. :lol:

Finally! Deerball says something I agree with! :thumbsup:

Maybe she has a "Forever Yours tiger" tattoo. :ph34r: