Strange Question

In the last 2 days, we have noticed a couple of "streaks" on our interior walls upstairs that look like bird poop (whitish-gray). There is not a lot of it and there are no other signs of anything strange. There were streaks in 2 separate rooms (a bathroom and a bedroom).

I have researched and it doesn't look like bat droppings (those sound more pellet-like). I honestly have no idea what this could be. Any info would be appreciated!

In the last 2 days, we have noticed a couple of "streaks" on our interior walls upstairs that look like bird poop (whitish-gray). There is not a lot of it and there are no other signs of anything strange. There were streaks in 2 separate rooms (a bathroom and a bedroom).

I have researched and it doesn't look like bat droppings (those sound more pellet-like). I honestly have no idea what this could be. Any info would be appreciated!

Pictures might help.

Well, the first instance we cleaned up because we thought it was a fluke. The second instance was actually on a poster in my son's room and he threw it away and then told us about it.

What picture was on the poster...? And how old's your son...? :doh:

Might it BE bird poop? I had a similar situation where I went a way for a long weekend and came home to streaks on several of our walls and splats over our dining room table. But where was the bird?

Turns out that birds crawl under things to go to die. Once I learned that I checked around the house and found it under the fridge. My best guess is that the bird had flown down through the chimney.

I'm really stumped. It is neither yellow nor do I live in an area with lizards. My son is only 9 and the poster was a baseball schedule - he LOVES baseball, but not that much :doh: .

I suppose that there could be a bird, but there are no other signs of it....really stumped.

If you lived here on the First Coast, you could ask these guys to take a look:

http://frpionline.com/

One of these guys (or someone from a similar organization) handed me a brochure the other day while I was walking down St George Street. I think I laughed for a good twenty minutes. Apparently they have an office locally.

Who you gonna call?

If you lived here on the First Coast, you could ask these guys to take a look:

http://frpionline.com/

One of these guys (or someone from a similar organization) handed me a brochure the other day while I was walking down St George Street. I think I laughed for a good twenty minutes. Apparently they have an office locally.

Who you gonna call?

The group photo on the site made me chuckle. Exactly how I imagined the "investigators" would look like.