Willis is the talk of the NFL now

Thailog80

That is the "extra" that Willis gives you over TH. He is a big name - big college stud, good comeback story and media-savy (probably from his agent).

The better he plays, the more national attention we get, the more national GAMES we get. Drew and Travis never got us a MNF game - but I bet you that Willis will.

Next year on it will be....."Willis McGahee and the Bills take on......."

Or, "....the Bills, led by Willis McGahee...."

140232[/snapback]

plus, GOING to MNF games or Sunday Night games isnt really all that fun. at least if you work or go to school during the week. If you stay til the end you're not getting home til 12-1am, by the end of the game youre exhausted, the whole next day is a wash, especially if we lose (and given our primetime record...)

While they are playing pretty well...they could be better.....they are not DOMINATING in the running game like I would like to see....

A lot of that is Magahee's running ability.....

140287[/snapback]

Amen to that my Bills brother!

Both lines need to impose their will on the other team when on the road like we have been recently at home.

16-13. And one of the best games I've ever seen. The Bills were getting some payback for the "throwback" from the previous year. You know the one or two hits in each game that are celebrated and played over and over? Well, it was like that on nearly every play. I don't recall any "look at me" dances either - these hits looked like they hurt as much to deal out as they did on the receiving end. The hitting was so hard and so relentless on both sides of the ball, that Dan Patrick, Paul McGuire and Joe Theisman were eventually shocked speechless. How many times have you seen that happen?

140471[/snapback]

I was at that game. Last regular season Bills game I have been able to attend. <_< It sure was exciting. Newman was flying all over the field....what a sweet win.