GLB - Buffalo wins a Championship Game

Just Jack

For those that still follow Goal Line Blitz, my team, the Buffalo Crushers, won their Championship game today....

Buffalo Crushers vs Gridion Panic 55-13

I created the team a couple seasons ago using a roster from the '99 team, so heights and weights were set according to what was listed. Brought in Focker for my DC, and using the slow build method, with a couple tweaks, built a team that except for losing one game this season, basically walked all over everyone on the way to winning it all.

For those wondering about the Crushers name, when I bought the team it was called the Houston Crushers. I liked the Crusher name, so I kept that, but immediately moved them to Buffalo, and used the Rockpile as their home stadium.

WE'RE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Like a lot of you guys, been on GLB since season one....nice to finally be a (small) part of a championship!

WE'RE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Like a lot of you guys, been on GLB since season one....nice to finally be a (small) part of a championship!

It was no small part, you were like Buddy to my Ralph. Giving advice on what to do, then I still went ahead and did what I wanted.

It was no small part, you were like Buddy to my Ralph. Giving advice on what to do, then I still went ahead and did what I wanted.

:doh: