Brian Cushing Revisited

Obviously YE OLE was pulling for Byrd in the re-vote, and it seems absurd to YE that Cushing somehow won the re-vote, but aside from these feelings of bitterness and angst, did anyone catch Cushing's response to the results of the re-vote? Did anyone else think he came off like a complete douche? It was like he was up there grandstanding and flaunting it, "stylin' and profilin' " if you will. I halfway expected him to start waxing poetic like the legendary Ric Flair:

"Jairus Byrd... Clay Matthews... you're pretty good, but guess what? You're not... THE CHAMP'YUN! WHOOOOOO"

Obviously YE OLE was pulling for Byrd in the re-vote, and it seems absurd to YE that Cushing somehow won the re-vote, but aside from these feelings of bitterness and angst, did anyone catch Cushing's response to the results of the re-vote? Did anyone else think he came off like a complete douche? It was like he was up there grandstanding and flaunting it, "stylin' and profilin' " if you will. I halfway expected him to start waxing poetic like the legendary Ric Flair:

"Jairus Byrd... Clay Matthews... you're pretty good, but guess what? You're not... THE CHAMP'YUN! WHOOOOOO"

Was this the same interview where he blamed the positive HCG test on tumors and then started talking about how he was worried that he may be playing his last game every week? He is worthless as a human being if/when these statements ever get exposed for being sad, sick attempts at drumming up sympathy for him. I hope he realizes that real people with real cancer will be waking up in the morning with a legitimate fear that it will be the last sunrise they ever see.

Was this the same interview where he blamed the positive HCG test on tumors and then started talking about how he was worried that he may be playing his last game every week? He is worthless as a human being if/when these statements ever get exposed for being sad, sick attempts at drumming up sympathy for him. I hope he realizes that real people with real cancer will be waking up in the morning with a legitimate fear that it will be the last sunrise they ever see.

Yeah, that's the interview to which YE OLE was referring. Real classic stuff.

Listen up! To be the man you gotta beat the man!! WWHHOOO!!! I got more cars than you've got friends!!!! You wanted my attention by biting off my style?!?!? Well!!!!! WWWHHHOOOO!!!!! You got it!!!!!!

well the assclown is going to have REAL tumors to worry about with all the **** he keeps injecting himself with. I wish the NFL would instate blood and hair folicle testing. No way around that ****.

And BTW cushing you pos, you get high levels of HcG from either being on the **** (injecting) or PREGNANT.

Cushing has been suspected of using steroids since he was a junior in high school. At this point, the lies are so central to who he is as a person that he'd be willing to say just about anything.

By the way, Tom Modrak's leak to the press that he wanted Cushing over Maybin doesn't look so good now, does it? Watch Cushing's on-field production fall off in the same way as Merriman's has since his positive 'roids test.

By the way, Tom Modrak's leak to the press that he wanted Cushing over Maybin doesn't look so good now, does it? Watch Cushing's on-field production fall off in the same way as Merriman's has since his positive 'roids test.

It's amazing how much production falls without the juice for some of these guys.

I read about this somewhere yesterday, and I was thinking "He's worried he has tumors last September. He thinks it might be his last year of life..........So, now in May '10, he is going to start looking into the source of these tumors!"

Listen up! To be the man you gotta beat the man!! WWHHOOO!!! I got more cars than you've got friends!!!! You wanted my attention by biting off my style?!?!? Well!!!!! WWWHHHOOOO!!!!! You got it!!!!!!

I'm the defensive rookie of the year and for a lot of you that's a pretty tough nut to swallow. .. I got the biggest house and the prettiest ladies... all because I'm the champ'yun! Whoooooooooo!

Um, I have two questions. One- If the guy tested positive for a banned substance, why is he even elegible on the re-vote? Two- If he tested positive all the way back in September, why was he even allowed to participate in games following the test. Ya know, the NFL is my favorite of all the major sports, but sometimes their rulings make Bud Selig look like bonafide geniouses!

I have devised a plan that would end steroid use in the NFL. Every week randomly test 10 guys off of each team after the game. If someone fails, his team forfeits every game since his last clean test. That would put a stop to it real quick.

Cushing has been suspected of using steroids since he was a junior in high school. At this point, the lies are so central to who he is as a person that he'd be willing to say just about anything.

Were you not JUST crying about that in another thread???

Then you totally contradict yourself in this thread!

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=113534

Um, I have two questions. One- If the guy tested positive for a banned substance, why is he even elegible on the re-vote? Two- If he tested positive all the way back in September, why was he even allowed to participate in games following the test. Ya know, the NFL is my favorite of all the major sports, but sometimes their rulings make Bud Selig look like bonafide geniouses!

[/quote

There should be an appeal process as we have seen some weird instances where guys have tested positive that didn't knowingly taking anything. There is a case where a player is suing a supplement company for having ingredients in the supplement that made him test positive that weren't listed as ingredients on the bottle. That being said, the appeal process should be immediate and after two weeks a final ruling should be made.

I would step up the random testing I would then say that your sample stays on file for the next ten years and it could be randomly sampled at anytime after the initial test. This would ensure that anything people are using now that can't be detected may turn up in future tests. There are guys in this league on HGH because they can't test for it so there is no need to worry about testing positive. If you got busted for it a few years down the road and your HOF career was ruined,it may make a few guys think twice. If the NFL is serious about PED use in its league then once a ruling is made an 8 game suspension for first offenders, 1 year for second and complete ban for a 3rd.