I'm f'in done with the human race we have gone insane

You do realize this is hype right?

If it is hype I fell for it.

Still, something is wrong with a movie a glorifies one ethnic group butchering another especially when the tension is high between the groups in real life.

What would be the outrage if Americas went around disemboweling Muslins in a movie?

Did you know that there's a "New Survival Seed Bank" which lets you plant a "Full Acre Crisis Garden"?!

Thanks for the link!

Yes, but in the 1940's they called them victory gardens. To the day my grandmother died she would not touch anything but real butter. Margarine turned her stomach. During the war, butter was not available and she remembers mix this butter substitute out of lard and yellow colorant. Yuck.

So you actually do not have an issue with it being tax payer funded? Haven't seen the film or read anything other than the initial article, but that is insane IMO.

First, it's not my money because I don't live in Texas.

Second, lots of states work to lure businesses in. Giving tax breaks and access to buildings doesn't sound like something that doesn't happen 100X a day. I hope Pennsylvania is giving tax breaks to lure a multimillion dollar movie to PA right now.

Have you not seen every terrorist-based movie bad guy in the last 20 years?

Yeah, you just said it "terrorist-based", not ethnic cleansing based like this film. In fact those terrorist-based movies always have a Muslim American fighting the terrorists in some capacity side by side with whites, blacks, browns ect.. Hollywood has you covered dude.

This film demonizes all "white skin" (no ideology here just skin color) and then goes about slaughtering them.

This film demonizes all "white skin" (no ideology here just skin color) and then goes about slaughtering them.

So you're done with the human race because of a film you've never even seen, yet somehow can still describe perfectly enough to be offended by. And the site you got your "information" from is currently carrying articles such as:

IEM - Let's Build an Enslaved Planet

Kagan Involved In 9/11 Cover Up

Trilateral Commission Wants War With Iran

Ireland: Action To Arrest Wanted War Criminal Kissinger

Kagan: ‘Disappear’ Free Speech

Niiiiiiice....... :unsure:

So you're done with the human race because of a film you've never even seen, yet somehow can still describe perfectly enough to be offended by. And the site you got your "information" from is currently carrying articles such as:

IEM - Let's Build an Enslaved Planet

Kagan Involved In 9/11 Cover Up

Trilateral Commission Wants War With Iran

Ireland: Action To Arrest Wanted War Criminal Kissinger

Kagan: ‘Disappear’ Free Speech

Niiiiiiice....... :unsure:

Oh look a cherry picker LOL! I could not find one of those stories among the many others.

where??

First, it's not my money because I don't live in Texas.

Second, lots of states work to lure businesses in. Giving tax breaks and access to buildings doesn't sound like something that doesn't happen 100X a day. I hope Pennsylvania is giving tax breaks to lure a multimillion dollar movie to PA right now.

Hmm valid point, still it seems counterproductive.

Have you not seen every terrorist-based movie bad guy in the last 20 years?

What a bunch of crap. Americans disembowling Mormons in terrorist movies? I have never seen that even once. I suppose it could have happened but i missed it if it did. I mean I've seen them shot, blown up, run over, and other stuff but not once did I see someone's pooper get ripped out. I don't want to start now either.