The End Game

I think someone will give T.O. at least one more year. He still has plenty of talent and ability to help a team and be a compliment to a number one receiver on a contender. The biggest hurdle for him is convincing himself that he needs to compliment someone and not be the number one star reciever, and not expect to get paid like the star reciever he was 5 or 6 years ago. Buffalo overpaid for him last year, paying what they should have if they signed him 5 years ago, don't expect another team to be that stupid.

now, I was all about the T.O. signing when it happened but he kinda pissed me off during the games (even early in the year before we knew how bad we were). there were times in the game where he would practically give away whether it was a run or a pass by his body language. looked geared up and ready to do anything he could anytime it was a pass play and he looked like he didn't even wanna be on the field for a run play. if a 21 year old football fan who has only played 1 year of football in his entire life noticed that, I'm sure other teams did too. my take is yes he did a good job playing nice on the sidelines and during the press conferences but didn't do a very good job on the actual field. and I am sure other teams noticed that.

Guest dog14787
And he did nothing to help out his QB's either. its a 2 way street. He could have done so much more to help out the QB and the team, but instead, he decided he would just coast through the year and do just enough to get by.

well said

Guest dog14787
Do more...how? Throw the ball to himself? Pass protect? Call the plays? Cast a magic spell to prevent the O-linemen from getting injured?

How about just catching the balls thrown to him or making an adjustment to balls over or under thrown, at one time if I'm not mistaken he was leading the league in dropped passes, some bouncing right off his fat head.

How about just catching the balls thrown to him or making an adjustment to balls over or under thrown, at one time if I'm not mistaken he was leading the league in dropped passes, some bouncing right off his fat head.

He's been dropping passes his whole career, so it's not like it's something new. And he ranks 5th all-time in receptions. Moreover, it's not like he wants to drop balls.

As for giving a better effort for poorly thrown balls, it's not like every reception he made was right to him. He definitely adjusted to passes thrown his way. Whether he gave effort on every single one of them, or more precisely, if he didn't give full effort on some and it was because he didn't care to or for some other reason, I couldn't say. But regardless, the Bills would have a better receiving corps WITH him than without him.

Guest dog14787
He's been dropping passes his whole career, so it's not like it's something new. And he ranks 5th all-time in receptions. Moreover, it's not like he wants to drop balls.

As for giving a better effort for poorly thrown balls, it's not like every reception he made was right to him. He definitely adjusted to passes thrown his way. Whether he gave effort on every single one of them, or more precisely, if he didn't give full effort on some and it was because he didn't care to or for some other reason, I couldn't say. But regardless, the Bills would have a better receiving corps WITH him than without him.

I respectfully disagree and almost every GM in the league probably feels the same way as I do.

TO's all about TO period.(he could care less about equal or balanced ball distribution)

now, I was all about the T.O. signing when it happened but he kinda pissed me off during the games (even early in the year before we knew how bad we were). there were times in the game where he would practically give away whether it was a run or a pass by his body language. looked geared up and ready to do anything he could anytime it was a pass play and he looked like he didn't even wanna be on the field for a run play. if a 21 year old football fan who has only played 1 year of football in his entire life noticed that, I'm sure other teams did too. my take is yes he did a good job playing nice on the sidelines and during the press conferences but didn't do a very good job on the actual field. and I am sure other teams noticed that.

I was at the Saints game, and beforethen my friend, who is a Cowgirls fan told me to watch him, cause you will know if its a pass or a run by his body language when he lines up

A team I could see him going to and unfortunately having a lot of success is the Pats*. It would be strange him and Moss on the same team, but him playing in Buffalo was also strange.

I would agree with you that the Pats* would take a chance on him IF they hadn't already signed Torry Holt. Moss is their deep guy, Holt is their number 2, and Welker is their slot guy and they also have Eddleman to backup Welker/Holt in case of injury and ineffectiveness.

Another reason while the Pats* are set in their WR corps is the drafting of Gronkowski, Arron Hernandez, and Taylor Price. Gronkowski and Hernandez are receiving tightends which will likely mean that Bilicheat will likely be looking to throw more to the tightend and Price is a 3rd round WR which means that they aren't going to bring in TO when they have 5 good WR's on the roster already as well as two new receiving tightends who needs throws.

T.O. threw another QB under the bus in my opinion and I hope it was his last. :unsure:

Hey now, we all know that Trent tried to throw T.O. under the bus, but he couldn't escape the pocket and he wet himself before the bus could get out of its break.

I'd just like to point out that Josh Reed, who was a consummate team player, was standing right next to TO kvetching about Trent. One guy complains to the boss about a fellow employee, you listen. Two guys with the same complaint, you listen a lot harder.

And where are both of them today? Hmmmm...

Again, not true. Without him in 2008 they were arguably better passing than in 09. More completions, far more yards and a much better completion rate.

Again, not true. Without him in 2008 they were arguably better passing than in 09. More completions, far more yards and a much better completion rate.

And again, your assessment is that TO was to blame for those things?

I know this is completely off subject, but I had this wierd dream the other night. In one of the parts of my dream I was watching Sports Center. T.O. had signed with the Bears and was at training camp.

I think he'll get picked up for a song after camp. Though, this could be his last year unless he has a knock out year.

Time will tell.

He'll play again this year. Someone will need a receiver to fill in for a guy who goes down with an injury.