Bills at Green Bay

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have the opportunity to eliminate 80% of the country from their office survivor pools this week. I might be underestimating that number since Green Bay will obviously be the most popular pick.

That means the Bills have a chance to do something meaningful this week and leave their mark on the NFL season. We will not win the Super Bowl. We will not make the playoffs. We might not win four games. But we can be the team that knocks out almost everyone in the country from their office survivor pools.

Git r dun, Chan and Trent. Don't eff this up like you have everything else in your pitiful football careers.

Does anyone recommend the bowling ball shot as a rite of passage for Bills fans? Kenny going to have it as part of his tailgate so I'm leaning towards the prospect of downing some horrible cherry liquor to say that I've done it.

I'm ready to make the trek to Green Bay now, even though I don't leave until Friday.

Does anyone recommend the bowling ball shot as a rite of passage for Bills fans? Kenny going to have it as part of his tailgate so I'm leaning towards the prospect of downing some horrible cherry liquor to say that I've done it.

I'm ready to make the trek to Green Bay now, even though I don't leave until Friday.

You should do one. The way the NFL is going, who knows how long you will be able to even do one in the Ralph parking lot.

UPDATED INFORMATION

- Pub Crawl: After the Saturday night eating competition/meet 'n' greet party, all fans are invited to join Pinto Kenny at the nationally acclaimed, Stadium View Bar & Grill, which is located at 1963 Holmgrem Way. Also nearby is the Brett Favre Steakhouse, which may be a spot to hit for those that are interested.

- Sunday Morning Tailgate with Pinto Kenny: Pinto Kenny and the crew will be tailgating in the lot of the Beth Haven Baptist church on South Ridge Road. The lot is less than a block from the stadium and is a bonus to the small cash lots at Lambeau Field. Paper plates, condiments, etc. will be provided; however it is extremely encouraged for people to bring their own stuff (burgers, brats, and beverage). There will be t least one "community grill" for all to use and of course, the bowling ball will be there

Just rolled into GB this afternoon. Will see everyone at Prime Quarters tomorrow night and will be tailgating with Pinto et al early Sunday AM.

- Prime Quarter Beefeaters Club Challenge vs. Packers Fans: Saturday, September 18 at 7:00PM. For $26.95, you grill a 40 oz. USDA choice top sirloin and are eligible to participate in a contest. If you eat all your dinner in less than one hour and 15 minutes, including a trip to the salad bar, a baked potato and Texas toast, you become a member of the Beefeater's Club. At this time the plan is to have the challenge take place on Saturday evening at the Prime Quarter, which is located at 2610 S. Oneida St. Check back for more details, including starting time, participants, and special guests.

How did this go? Any takers? Any finishers?