Rules for not renewing

doesn't look like you read the post very closely by that comment

I did. It's just that you can almost set your calendar that every two months someone starts a new thread that we should/should not buy season tickets and gives their reasons why.

We're extremely lucky just to have them? That's loser talk if I've ever seen it. The Bills are an embarrassment to Buffalo. I rather they simply move away than put up with another decade like the last one.

I had season tickets for years before deciding not to spend a dollar on this organization four years ago. That's thousands of dollars saved.

Face it, after the first few home games where false hope still prevails, Bills football is nothing more than a social drinking festival.

You participate on a website exclusively focussed on the news of the Buffalo Bills but you believe that "The Bills are an embarassment to Buffalo" and "Bills football is nothing more that a social drinking festival".

You are either not saying what you truly believe which would mean you are telling a lie for effect or you need very serious professional counseling.

We're extremely lucky just to have them? That's loser talk if I've ever seen it. The Bills are an embarrassment to Buffalo. I rather they simply move away

anyone who says something like that hates Western NY because as poor as the economy has been around, it'll get a lot worse if the Bills leave town

"The Bills are an embarassment to Buffalo" and "Bills football is nothing more that a social drinking festival".

I don't think the Bills are an embarrassment ... but you have to admit that for a large amount of people at the Ralph on Sunday, drinking is a very (some say too) big part of the "gameday experience".

anyone who says something like that hates Western NY because as poor as the economy has been around, it'll get a lot worse if the Bills leave town

I have yet to see a justification for this to even remotely be true. Losing 8 Sundays (7 regular season and 1 pre-season) of restaurant and other local business is going to make the economy noticeably worse? Now subtract what every taxpayer (even the non football fans) pays every year for the team, facilities, and police etc and you think the net result is going to have any impact, much less a big one?

You seem to be a sincere hardcore Bills (and Jills) fan, I get that and can respect it. But come on now.

A lot of businesses, especially around the stadium, rely on Bills games for a lot of their business. The rest of the year, their manpower is cut down and profits are low but during the season, on weekends surrounding home games, they do great business and make solid profits...all you had to do to know that is pay attention to the stories surrounding these businesses when the topic of the Toronto series came up the first few times.

Let's also take into account the players and coaches themselves...they're paying taxes on the money they make to NYS and considering they all live in the Buffalo area at least most of the year, guess where they're spending a lot of money? Western NY

Neither of the things you mention would have a significant impact on the area as a whole. A handful of businesses around the stadium including the people who rent out their yards for parking would of course suffer. But again, it is 8 days out of 365. And you don't really think the economic impact (taxes and expenditures) paid by players/coaches/FO-staff are significant when you are talking about the entire region?

Now if it were possible to get a superbowl once in a while that could certainly make a big impact. But that's not happening without a nice big domed stadium (at the very least).

You love the Bills and are thinking with your heart my friend :doh: