Who Said No To Brees ??

Gregg was the worst coach? I would take him over Mularky and Jauron

Without question, Jauron was the worst coach this decade, and possibly even worse at player personnel decisions.

The guy was handed the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL in his third year as HC, and the fugging idiot could not even coach the team to a winning record.

There was some good to Williams her in buffalo, things just didn't work out and they cut ties early with him. In time, he may have worked out alright. Williams has proved that he is a great defensive mind and puts together some great defences, but he didn't get the results we all wanted (including the FO) in the short time he was here.

He was not the worst coach the Bills have had this decade

Gregg Williams was a big booster of Rob Johnson. Don't believe everything you read. The Bills had no chance at getting him - they were targeting defense all along in the first round. They wanted Marcus Stroud, but he was picked one slot before they picked. They chose not to go after Kenyatta Walker (smart move), and traded down several slots to 21. They landed Clements instead, which was nice because Will Allen was the next CB chosen (in the very next slot). Clements was better, and was a good pick.

You know I want a lot of things. But sometimes it depends on what I want to give up. They had to move up to the top of round 2. They had to give up something big.

If they wanted him so bad, why didn't they trade down? That would have been a smart move. Sure Clements would have been gone by then, but they could have stockpiled picks. I can't remember if CB was a position of need, but chances are they would have lost out on a great corner. That being said Clements isn't here either. So make of that what you will.

C

I thought the story was that they tried to move up but could not find a trade partner.

That's' the same understanding I have of it as well. No story here, move along now...

and cmon, just look at brees. who the hell could have picked him as the qb stud he turned out to be? he looks like he should be stocking the shelves for Dorks-B-Us, not dodging behemoth linemen to throw perfect tds

almost every player in the nfl 'coulda' been picked by any team. you can always go back and make it look like it was obvious at the time, but of course it wasnt

almost every player in the nfl 'coulda' been picked by any team. you can always go back and make it look like it was obvious at the time, but of course it wasnt

Posts like this are no way to endear yourself to Bills fans. Our front office ALWAYS makes the wrong decision, and every other front office is ALWAYS smarter and more shrewd.

Please repeat after me:

Ralph doesn't care about winning; he just wants to sell tickets and line his pockets.

Nobody in the Bills' front office knows how to build a winning football team.

The fans are being taken on a joyride.

Thank you.