Ah, The Bay Area

The bastion of all that's right and good in this country...including this. Discuss.

The hell? I wish the teacher would come out and say what she found so offensive about it, because I don't see anything worth getting offended over.

They clipped the photo. If you zoom out there is a nazi eating dead babies behind the flag.

Anyways...

Who is to say this story is not completely made up?

Do you right wing nutheads not believe in "innocent until proven guilty" anymore? That picture is not even the actual drawing.. it's "similar to the one the student drew".

A coworker was telling me about this. His brother in law has a kid in that school. Parents and all kinds of people are pissed off. But the school could care less

Duh. Is there any doubt that 90% of the school admin and teachers have the same viewpoint as the teacher?

Liberals must be so proud of the country they've created.

Anyways...

Who is to say this story is not completely made up?

Who's to say you aren't a complete imbecile?

The same person that says you have a functioning nervous system.

You are just upset because I crushed you in debate in your own supposed field of expertise.

You did crush him, Lennie. You did.

Tomorrow we'll tell you about the rabbits.

You are just upset because I crushed you in debate in your own supposed field of expertise.

This is the best comedy I've read all day and this has been an above average day for comedy.

Seriously, man? Really? :doh:

I look forward to the day when you come forward and say "Only kidding, I'm really not this stupid." I promise you, on that day I will give you mad props for the quality of this performance art.

I have some Champagne at home to celebrate a good week. I glass of it is going to be raised in honor of this post. :doh:

Still looking for the "real" financial statements? <_<

Those who get rich manipulating fools for a living just love people like you.