actual positive news from mort!

He's right.

Think about it: How bad was our team from a talent level last year? How many injuries did we have? How bad was the coaching (case in point, fire the OC in pre-season, no QB coach because he was the OC), terrible defensive scheme.

We have a new defense this year, but we also have some better playmakers on defense. McKelvin is healthy and adds to the stregth of our team (secondary). We have a solid vet ILB in Davis, a solid 3-4 end in Edwards, so good looking draft picks to play NT, DE, OLB, ILB.

On offense we have a premier playmaker in Spiller and a good offensive minded head coach and coaching staff to prepare the guys to play to their abilities.

I'm not saying we make the playoffs, but we will be more competitive. If we can add Gaither and Wood is healthy, our offense will be much, much better.

We also will not have a coach that looks like a deer in the headlights. :doh:

Mort is right. The Bills are going to go from being a team that breaks its fans' hearts to one that, more often, breaks the hearts of other teams' fans. No fan of another team will go into a Bills game expecting his team to lose, and yet the Bills are going to beat some teams that by the Conventional Wisdom they "should not" beat.

It won't be a complete or sudden turnaround. But I expect them to win some surprising games.

Either Mort hit his head or aliens have taken control of his mind. <_<

Or maybe the Bills are finally really better this year? Maybe Mort just calls them as he see them and doesn't have a thing against Buffalo. Let's face it, the team has sucked for 10 straight years and people get upset that Mort doesn't say nice things about Buffalo? :lol:

Or maybe the Bills are finally really better this year? Maybe Mort just calls them as he see them and doesn't have a thing against Buffalo. Let's face it, the team has sucked for 10 straight years and people get upset that Mort doesn't say nice things about Buffalo? :lol:

<_< i hope you are right my friend!

mortreport RT @Jfalse33: @mortreport I think that the Bills are going to surprise, especially in the AFC East. > They'll be better but so is division about 5 hours ago

He states the Bills will be better, but not a challenge to the other 3 teams.