Greek Girls Gone Wild

Dateline Miami(OH):

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Miami...VYnXaBPCcQ.cspx

Update...

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2010051...led++by+parties

Miami(OH) is a nice enough college, but has a rep of being a rather privileged place for the cute daughters of men of means...kinda like those colleges that prosper in the northeast that cater to same.

Years ago, a writer in some UCinn campus rag offered up an unofficial motto for them:

Ego sum dico pater - "I'm telling Daddy!" :thumbsup:

Dateline Miami(OH):

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Miami...VYnXaBPCcQ.cspx

Update...

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2010051...led++by+parties

Miami(OH) is a nice enough college, but has a rep of being a rather privileged place for the cute daughters of men of means...kinda like those colleges that prosper in the northeast that cater to same.

Years ago, a writer in some UCinn campus rag offered up an unofficial motto for them:

Ego sum dico pater - "I'm telling Daddy!" :thumbsup:

Isn't that Pig Ben's college?

And also it did not give any names of any of the girls like Popodopolous or anything else to indicate they were Greek. You can't assume their nationality by their actions.

And also it did not give any names of any of the girls like Popodopolous or anything else to indicate they were Greek. You can't assume their nationality by their actions.

Yep. Those were good times in college. Those high school senior girls were so easy...

I can assume anything I like.

Don't assume you can set foot on my lawn, however.

If I were involved in this fiasco I would avoid telling Daddy.

welcome to the current generation of parents who take the side of their "little princess" over anything. and that doesnt apply just to females, but it is much more prevalent.

My wife and I are Miami U alums and we were both in Greek organizations. In fact, we met at a "four way" party...(2 fraternities, 2 sororities...not what you pervs are thinking :ph34r: ) It was a pretty wild party with some of the same things going on, but it was literally at a barn & surrounding farm about 10 miles out in the country that an older couple had turned into a bar/event space.

The underground freedom center?... No excuse for the behavior, but what the hell were the organizers of the party at the underground freedom center thinking? What a horrible idea for a venue. We at least knew enough not to throw our hornet's nest into a place like that. We always did weekend trips for formal so you'd better keep it somewhat under control or you'd be looking for a new place to stay and how to come up with the $ to get everyone's security deposit back.

In my experience, the events hosted by a sorority were always more of a s---show compared to events hosted by a fraternity. At my wife's senior formal, the seniors got to ride in a big limo while everyone else took the bus. About 25 of us in the limo and some girl pukes....Lovely. Seems like more girls who might not normally be huge partiers go "all out" for formal. Not much different than say high school prom. Some of these sororities have 125-150 girls in them. Now us guys, we'd be drinking heavily every night so we could keep it somewhat under control... :thumbsup:

If I were involved fiasco. I'd probably have had a pretty good time.

That is not the same as to having to admit to your stupid antics (or those of your friends) to Daddy. My mother specifically told me before I left for college "what I do not know will not hurt me - whatever you do just make sure it is not stupid enough that I will find out." Pretty wise words because it left open room for fun but not idiotic behavior.

Ohio gals, no joke, are probably the best in all of the country. That small town heritage mixed with midwestern beauty, and just all around...I miss Ohio for that reason! Carolina girls look pretty good, though, too...

I'm thinking a spanking is in order! :lol:

Helicopter Dad and Mom's little precious ones... people here call the school driveways where the self-important darlings are dropped off and picked up, the "Heliport." :lol:

Would that spanking be with the thong in place, or pulled down? :lol: