Proof the Military Justice System Works Properly...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, none of that is pure snark, it's all thoughtful, well reasoned commentary, revealing your true position on current events, designed to nurture the spirit of reasonable, calm, and factual discussion which pervades PPP.

I'm so sorry I misinterpretated your intentions... :doh:

Given your appreciation for our current president, one would think you'd put a higher value on snark.

I've spent the past year going into more reasoned commentary on most of those issues. Which brings us back to where we started: we disagree with each, therefore I am a partisan shill.

I'm picking one point out of a lengthy post, but here's a site I was looking at yesterday:

http://globalrichlist.com/

Someone making $200K per year is the 786,570 richest person in the world, a top 0.01% earner.

I wasn't aware that the whole world lived in the US and payed US taxes. I feel much better now. Cramped, but better.

Editors note: I just checked out where you stand in the world if you earn $35,000/year, and how great is this -- you're in THE TOP 4.6% of the richest people in the world!!! That sounds pretty damn rich to me.

I wasn't aware that the whole world lived in the US and payed US taxes. I feel much better now. Cramped, but better.

A little perspective never hurt anybody...I'll put it in terms that your self-centered view can better deal with:

Someone making $200K per year in the USA is the 3,024 3,024,000 richest person in the country, a top 2.67% earner.

you need to English more. Seems not to be working. :doh:

Yeah, you're right. Maybe after he/helps spend/s us into oblivion, I'll learn how to add an "s" to words.

Wait, seems to be working already. Greece economy here we come. Hell, whats another 50 billion here or there. :doh:

God you're an obama pole smoker arent you. :doh:

Yeah, you're right. Maybe after he/helps spend/s us into oblivion, I'll learn how to add an "s" to words.

Wait, seems to be working already. Greece economy here we come. Hell, whats another 50 billion here or there. :doh:

God you're an obama pole smoker arent you. :doh:

you show you talk real good now you show off elitist dick

A little perspective never hurt anybody...I'll put it in terms that your self-centered view can better deal with:

Someone making $200K per year in the USA is the 3,024 richest person in the country, a top 2.67% earner.

And you determined I'm self-centered how?

Someone making $200K per year in the USA is the 3,024 richest person in the country, a top 2.67% earner.

Pardon? 3 millionth?

Correct, 3,024,000, my bad. The top 2.67% figure still holds.

I figured. I should point out that we all have our preconceived notions. Sometimes, it is really hard to break free of them. You wouldn't know what I am talking about of course.

I figured. I should point out that we all have our preconceived notions. Sometimes, it is really hard to break free of them. You wouldn't know what I am talking about of course.

An arithmetic error means I have trouble breaking free of preconceived notions? Do I seem to have a problem admitting when I'm wrong?

An arithmetic error means I have trouble breaking free of preconceived notions? Do I seem to have a problem admitting when I'm wrong?

I wasn't referring to the botched copy/paste. What have you and I argued over mainly? I am from the deep south if that helps.

Nah, the fact that you have trouble breaking free of preconceived notions means you have trouble breaking free of preconceived notions. <_<