And another self loathing homosexual is discovered.

I am always equally skeptical of stories like this about "anti-gay rights activists", and, the "anti-gay rights activists" themselves, and, whoever broke/wrote the story.

I don't spend any time, ever, thinking about "how can I oppress the gay today?", because I don't spend any time, ever, thinking about gay people, unless somebody else brings it up. So, I am skeptical of what is going through the mind of anybody who sets out to be an "anti-gay activist", because, why are they thinking about gay people to begin with?

But, to be fair, that means that we also have to be skeptical of the "pro-gay rights activist", now don't we. In fact, don't we also have to be skeptical of the "start a thread about gay people" guy too?. <_<

And now, I will go right back to not caring about gay people one way or the other....

The votes you cast are oppressive enough. You put hateful anti-gay Republicans in office... guess what kind of laws you get.

Wrong. As I said above, I extend the same question to everybody. And, as I said in another thread, I have no idea who the Democrats are anymore. Therefore when given a choice between (supposed) hateful and bat schit crazy? Sorry, but hateful wins. Hey I don't like either choice, and I may not vote, again, in protest of the choice I am being given.

But if I have to vote, I have to choose the lesser of two idiots, and right now, clearly that is the Republicans. How the Democrats have gone from looking smart to utter fools in 4 years? Easy. They stopped being Democrats, and are being something else now.

The votes you cast are oppressive enough. You put hateful anti-gay Republicans in office... guess what kind of laws you get.

Two friends of mine are gay Republicans. I really have to get the three of you together.

And when I reread it will the comment about Republicans disappear? <_<

No, but what you will find is that there is a quote above my comment. See, I quoted someone other than you so they knew my comment referenced their comment.

This message board stuff is tricky, but I think you'll pick it up pretty soon.