Pop-up ads on TSW?

Likely. I'd be interested when the pop up appeared though. Did it come up right after you logged in, or did it appear randomly during your user session on TSW?

It was a Buffalo Bills ad, and it appeared before I logged in

It was a Buffalo Bills ad, and it appeared before I logged in

Well without knowing your browsing history it may be a virus, or it may have been from the Bills site itself. Depends on what internet browser you have, how many tabs you had open, and what your security settings are. The first , and easiest thing I'd try is deleting all your cookies, and clearing your whole browsing history, then restarting your computer.

Well without knowing your browsing history it may be a virus, or it may have been from the Bills site itself. Depends on what internet browser you have, how many tabs you had open, and what your security settings are. The first , and easiest thing I'd try is deleting all your cookies, and clearing your whole browsing history, then restarting your computer, then deleting system 32.

Hm? :thumbsup:

NOT THE BILLS 2010 SEASON TICKET POP-UP!!!! This is very bad. Is your anti-virus program up to date!?!? :thumbsup:

I'm gonna check to make sure Norton covers this one.... :thumbsup:

We draft Wang and this happens? I, for one, welcome our Chinese hackers/overlords.