Automatica Grammatica cut

Thailog80

Taylor was in Bills camp in 2001:

2001 Transactions

DATE TRANSACTION

Aug. 22 Released RB David Dinkins, QB Pete Gonzalez, LB Donny Green, LB Corey Moore, S Carl Nesmith, DT Devonte Peterson, WR Jonathan Pittman, T Clark Roosendaal, P/K Jay Taylor, and WR Corey Thomas and signed QB Travis Brown

It was Sauerbrun (sp) that threatened him. In fact, with the Panthers having kicker problems (Kasay is injured), they were going to look at signing Grammatica a while back and Sauerbrun was vehemently against it so the Panthers never brought him in.

Taylor was in Bills camp in 2001: 

2001 Transactions

DATE TRANSACTION

Aug. 22  Released RB David Dinkins, QB Pete Gonzalez, LB Donny Green, LB Corey Moore, S Carl Nesmith, DT Devonte Peterson, WR Jonathan Pittman, T Clark Roosendaal, P/K Jay Taylor, and WR Corey Thomas and signed QB Travis Brown

140148[/snapback]

Heh, who da thunken that Jay Taylor would be in the league longer than Corey Moore?

Good.  Hate that friggin' Euro and her sisters too.

Anyone remember the punter that threatened to kick all three of their asses?

139960[/snapback]

The Bills were the first team to sign a "EURO" kicker! His name is Pete Gogolac, and he was a great kicker. I am a Bucs fan as well as a Bills fan, so I can tell you Martin is a great guy. I, as everyone in Buc nation is am sad on this day.

It was Sauerbrun (sp) that threatened him.  In fact, with the Panthers having kicker problems (Kasay is injured), they were going to look at signing Grammatica a while back and Sauerbrun was vehemently against it so the Panthers never brought him in.

140155[/snapback]

you are right. I remember him saying how he hated the way Grammatica (or Pee Wee Herman as I see him) would celebrate every kick as if he just kicked a SB winner. He also goofed on his brother Bill for getting injured while excessively celebrating.