Interesting Bills articles

Every time there is a new coaching regime, there are a ton of questions going into the season. But considering we've had one of the worst coaching regimes in Bills history, I see nowhere but up for the Bills. With the 2nd article, it's scary to see the resemblances between the 1970's & the 2000's for the Bills.

Every time there is a new coaching regime, there are a ton of questions going into the season. But considering we've had one of the worst coaching regimes in Bills history, I see nowhere but up for the Bills. With the 2nd article, it's scary to see the resemblances between the 1970's & the 2000's for the Bills.

I agree about the old coaching staff that was here, glad Skeletor & co are outta here.

The Bills have had some bad periods in their 50 year history, the 70's, the 80's (post Chuck Knox & pre-Marv Levy era's) and the 2000's. I sure hope this decade, the Bills have a big turn around that lasts for a long while.

I agree about the old coaching staff that was here, glad Skeletor & co are outta here.

The Bills have had some bad periods in their 50 year history, the 70's, the 80's (post Chuck Knox & pre-Marv Levy era's) and the 2000's. I sure hope this decade, the Bills have a big turn around that lasts for a long while.

Hope.