Any legs to this story??

Which story? The one where the wonderful Gov is paying $41/sf for office space in a surburb??

They should have rented it from celtic_soulja. Sure, they would have paid twice as much, but they would have owned it without getting ripped off when all was said and done.

The story about the Mojave Cross getting jacked it disgusting.

More liberal "tolerance."

As John Adams would say, "I don't have to be tolerant of those who are 'wrong.' "

So clever in the redefining of the word "tolerance."

Which story? The one where the wonderful Gov is paying $41/sf for office space in a surburb??

Not even suburb. I'd call it light industrial, which is often cheaper. By coincidence I was looking for office space on Edsall Road - no way that is the going rate, not even with stimulus play money.

According to the story the offices are in the same building as the school, which you can see a picture of here:

http://www.washingtonislamicacademy.org/contact.html

You be the judge.

Yup. After almost a decade covering two jobs down here, I'm-a movin' on up....

Have fun dealing with the tourist crowds, especially after November 1. I love working downtown and dread the day I may have to go to midtown.

Have fun dealing with the tourist crowds, especially after November 1. I love working downtown and dread the day I may have to go to midtown.

The tourist situation couldn't possibly be worse than I have here on Fulton Street near the Seaport -- not to mention the tiny sidewalks that are littered with junk vendors. The only good part about this neighborhood is Peck Slip after work (I'll miss Nelson Blue).

Our new spot is 5 minutes from GCT and right around the corner from Bryant Park so we're pretty psyched. I'll give you the details at lunch!

The tourist situation couldn't possibly be worse than I have here on Fulton Street near the Seaport -- not to mention the tiny sidewalks that are littered with junk vendors. The only good part about this neighborhood is Peck Slip after work (I'll miss Nelson Blue).

Our new spot is 5 minutes from GCT and right around the corner from Bryant Park so we're pretty psyched. I'll give you the details at lunch!

Cool. And Nelson Blue...I've been known to hang out there on ocassion, but my boss loves the place. Pauly and Jamey are buddies of his. Great place.