NFL.com Evaluation Of Bills QB Situation...

Bucky Brooks has a solid take on the Bills QB situation, one I'd call very fair. Here's the link to the article, which includes videos:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

From the article:

While those options likely won't appease a rabid Bills' fan base looking to crack the postseason for the first time in more than a decade, Gailey's track record with developing quarterbacks should inspire confidence among the team's supporters. He has transformed unlikely players such as Jay Fiedler, Kordell Stewart, Mike Tomczak and Tyler Thigpen into solid players, and it is quite possible that a darkhorse candidate such as Brian Brohm or Levi Brown could emerge as the team's franchise quarterback.

My feelings are exactly this... What could Chan Gailey do with an Andrew Luck or Jake Locker? The possibilities are endless if he truly can make chicken salad out of chicken sh$t!! A franchise QB in his hands MIGHT turn out A-OK! Just a thought.....

Bucky Brooks has a solid take on the Bills QB situation, one I'd call very fair. Here's the link to the article, which includes videos:

From the article:

While those options likely won't appease a rabid Bills' fan base looking to crack the postseason for the first time in more than a decade, Gailey's track record with developing quarterbacks should inspire confidence among the team's supporters. He has transformed unlikely players such as Jay Fiedler, Kordell Stewart, Mike Tomczak and Tyler Thigpen into solid players, and it is quite possible that a darkhorse candidate such as Brian Brohm or Levi Brown could emerge as the team's franchise quarterback.

All I can say is that Mike Mularkey was labeled an offensive guru for the play of Kordell Stewart and Tommy Maddox. Those guys sucked almost as bad as Mularkey's playcalling and JP Losman in Buffalo.

From the article:

Not sure why, but I actually cracked up when I read that line. It's just like every other decision that's been made in the last 10 years.... no matter what "options" are being referred to, we as Bills fans surely won't be happy with the ridiculous decision that gets made.