Programming Alert: NFL Network

They're showing the Year-in-Review videos of the 1990, 1991, 1992, and 1993 Bills Super Bowl teams.

Tuesday 5/11

5:30 PM 1990 BUFFALO BILLS Highlights of the Buffalo Bills, beginning with their 1990 season and the start of AFC dominance in the early 90s.

Wednesday 5/12

5:00 PM 1991 BUFFALO BILLS <description in guide is incorrect>

Thursday 5/13

5:00 PM 1992 BUFFALO BILLS Under head coach Marv Levy, the Buffalo Bills finished the regular season 11-5. Led to the playoffs by quarterback Jim Kelly, the Bills defeated the Oilers (41-38), the Steelers (24-3) and Dolphins (29-10) before falling to the Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl XXVII (52-17).

Friday 5/14

5:00 PM 1993 BUFFALO BILLS Showcasing the Buffalo Bills' 1993 season, culminating with their 4th consecutive trip to the Super Bowl.

Thanks for the tip -- just programmed the DVR to record all, for posterity's sake.

The best part about these shows is they focus on the positives, and the pain of the SB losses is a little easier to bear.

They also help remind me what it's like to see a team wearing Buffalo Bills uniforms score touchdowns.

Thanks for the tip -- just programmed the DVR to record all, for posterity's sake.

The best part about these shows is they focus on the positives, and the pain of the SB losses is a little easier to bear.

They also help remind me what it's like to see a team wearing Buffalo Bills uniforms score touchdowns.

And throw, catch, block, coach, etc., etc., etc.

I think it's just frigging wicked that I could go to the DirecTV web site and tell my DVR at home to record today's show. How cool is that?

Thanks for the heads up, Jay...

I think it's just frigging wicked that I could go to the DirecTV web site and tell my DVR at home to record today's show. How cool is that?

Thanks for the heads up, Jay...

I know, right? Or use their mobile app from your cell phone. Very cool stuff.

I know, right? Or use their mobile app from your cell phone. Very cool stuff.

I programmed mine in about 3 minutes from my iPhone while sitting at my desk at work. :)

I programmed mine in about 3 minutes from my iPhone while sitting at my desk at work. :)

very mixed emotions!, i love looking at the glory years , but it is so bittersweet, the eventual losses in the SB coupled with the state of the franchise now, (and how it was allowed to get there) just puts me in a negative zone. guess i need a life outside of the bills.

very mixed emotions!, i love looking at the glory years , but it is so bittersweet, the eventual losses in the SB coupled with the state of the franchise now, (and how it was allowed to get there) just puts me in a negative zone. guess i need a life outside of the bills.

There's nothing bitter about it, my friend -- it was the best time ever to be a Bills fan. Yes, the seasons didn't end the way we hoped, but those were absolutely magical times. Watch these programs and remember. :)

There's nothing bitter about it, my friend -- it was the best time ever to be a Bills fan. Yes, the seasons didn't end the way we hoped, but those were absolutely magical times. Watch these programs and remember. :)

i could not agree more, "majical times" they were for sure!, it always did feel good being on top of the football world during those years! you are right!, just enjoy them , and i will!

I agree with you, but I always agree with the other guy too, in that watching how great and exciting those teams were, makes the teams of the past decade look even worse-and who thought that was even possible?