Playmates in 3D

Playboy goes 3-D

In an effort to create some buzz playboy is featuring a 3-D centerfold. Personally I say "ho-hum" but perhaps it will boost what appears to be an ever falling circulation of the once very popular magazine.

They have become passé; made inconsequential by the internet, much like newspapers. The world wide web offers better options (so I'm told).

They have become passé; made inconsequential by the internet, much like newspapers. The world wide web offers better options (so I'm told).

Well, yeah, but they do have their own channel for $15/month -cheapest of it's kind.. Will the 3-D glasses work on my TV?

I've got an idea. How about not using cookie cutter fake boobed playmates?..........I was looking online the other day at some 70s and 80s playmates. Like Adam Carolla said about it - have we run out of hot 19 year olds with natural boobs who are willing to take their clothes off? You'd think Playboy could get the best of them, but they opt for fakes.

Well, if they defy gravity, that's a tip right there..

Not just the tip, lets not forget these are young women. They have not experienced the ravages of gravity yet.

Are you serious?

Serious as a heart attack. You forget these women have won the genetics lottery. If they are fake, so what? I have a fake Rolex and it keeps great time.

Serious as a heart attack. You forget these women have won the genetics lottery. If they are fake, so what? I have a fake Rolex and it keeps great time.

The problem is they have won the genetics lottery - they are gorgeous. And, then they ruin the whole thing by plastering balloons on their chest. For me, it ruins the whole thing. I then could care less............If it's a frontal picture, fake ones are 100% as easy to see as a stop sign when you're driving. Compare Pam Anderson and that Kendra, etc. to some of the 70s and 80s ones for a primer.

PS Your fake Rolex looks like a Rolex. These don't look human.