Hot LPGA golfer dies

i dont think she was so hot,

but sorry that she died.

She was a very attractive lady. Likely far better than most around here (including you) have probably had or will have.

Classless a%^S%

Father says at first glance it was suicide but at second glance looks maybe like foul play........these pictures are from 2005-6, which appears to be when she was at her peak in terms of cuteness and golf success:

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories...11.2c92ca6.html

interesting, I wonder who would want to kill a barely average female pro golfer? Psycho fanboy/girl?

My guess is that it's suicide, precipitated by a downward spiral from drugs. She looked so cute and fresh 5 years ago, and was quite good.........And, then she barely plays any tournaments in the last year or two.

My guess is that it's suicide, precipitated by a downward spiral from drugs. She looked so cute and fresh 5 years ago, and was quite good.........And, then she barely plays any tournaments in the last year or two.

college golf vs. pro golf (where she has to qualify for every tournament)

maybe she was a gambler, or depression, who knows

She was a very attractive lady. Likely far better than most around here (including you) have probably had or will have.

Classless a%^S%

my mistake spidey. i wanted to delete the post, but i had to get back to work...

but since you brought it up, i have had a 10 before.