T.O. jersey

I'm pretty sure some of us have regretted getting a particular jersey in the past...

Anyway last year i was so happy with the acquistion of TO, that i went to nfl.com and got it right away. A lot of us bought his jersey. I remember it was in the top 5 last year at one point.

Anyway now im not too happy with it. I dont wear it. Honestly i just wore it like 4 times anyway.

I paid with tax almost 100. I thought let me get at least 40 bucks back. Its basically new.

Nope, NEW jerseys are going for 40 on ebay. On the "sell" tab of ebay, there is a "whats your item going for?" checker. In the past 3 weeks, his jersey is selling for average of 14 bucks. yuck. i might as well keep it then.

I could not believe it would depreciate this much.

Any similar experiences yall?

I'm pretty sure some of us have regretted getting a particular jersey in the past...

Anyway last year i was so happy with the acquistion of TO, that i went to nfl.com and got it right away. A lot of us bought his jersey. I remember it was in the top 5 last year at one point.

Anyway now im not too happy with it. I dont wear it. Honestly i just wore it like 4 times anyway.

I paid with tax almost 100. I thought let me get at least 40 bucks back. Its basically new.

Nope, NEW jerseys are going for 40 on ebay. On the "sell" tab of ebay, there is a "whats your item going for?" checker. In the past 3 weeks, his jersey is selling for average of 14 bucks. yuck. i might as well keep it then.

I could not believe it would depreciate this much.

Any similar experiences yall?

I have about 16 Bills jerseys...Lee Evans, Terrence McGee and Donte Whitner are the only current players I have...the Whitner is a #36 jersey (his original number) that I got for $6 at Laux. I don't wear any of them...my favorite is my Chris Spielman jersey...the only one I wear any more. I think, from now on, if I should buy another jersey (don't plan on it), it would only be of a former player...someday, the Owens jersey will be cool...as much as it ever was...

I have about 16 Bills jerseys...Lee Evans, Terrence McGee and Donte Whitner are the only current players I have...the Whitner is a #36 jersey (his original number) that I got for $6 at Laux. I don't wear any of them...my favorite is my Chris Spielman jersey...the only one I wear any more. I think, from now on, if I should buy another jersey (don't plan on it), it would only be of a former player...someday, the Owens jersey will be cool...as much as it ever was...

i dont think they have laux stores here in cali.

sport chalet

big 5

6 bucks, damn that's cheap!