Time for a nonsense post....a little bit of fun

George W. Bush- Barry Switzer, only without the wins

Bill Clinton- George Seiffert. Better than many think, but gets credit for things he didn't deserve to

George HW Bush- Bobby Ross....No nonsense type

Jimmy Carter- Rich Kotite.....no explanation needed

Richard Nixon- Bill Parcells...Brilliant, but a cheater

Abraham Lincoln- Bear Bryant. Again, no explanation needed. Possibly the best we've ever had.

George Washington- George Halas....all time great

Hope this doesn't turn into a mudslinging contest.....its supposed to be a break from that

George W. Bush- Barry Switzer, only without the wins

Bill Clinton- George Seiffert. Better than many think, but gets credit for things he didn't deserve to

George HW Bush- Bobby Ross....No nonsense type

Jimmy Carter- Rich Kotite.....no explanation needed

Richard Nixon- Bill Parcells...Brilliant, but a cheater

Abraham Lincoln- Bear Bryant. Again, no explanation needed. Possibly the best we've ever had.

George Washington- George Halas....all time great

Hope this doesn't turn into a mudslinging contest.....its supposed to be a break from that

Lyndon Johnson = Dick Jauron. Neither had a winning record. Both made bad decisions.

George Washington------Vince Lombardi both revolutionized their fields.

Abe Lincoln----------Tom Landry. IMO, both had a mysterious aura about them. They didn't have huge egos.

Teddy Roosevelt-------Rex Ryan. Big, brash egos, and very daring. Not afraid to take a chance.

Ronald Reagan------(here me out on this) John Madden. In their fields both are revered. Both had their issues, but both knew what they were doing, and did it well. They didn't do the popular thing, and even when things went bad they stood behind their decisions.

Ronald Reagan------(here me out on this) John Madden. In their fields both are revered. Both had their issues, but both knew what they were doing, and did it well. They didn't do the popular thing, and even when things went bad they stood behind their decisions.

Way to ruin a good thread.

Marv Levy = Dwight Eisenhower

Both were in charge of Americans in a foreign land then came back to the US and had pretty successful career

DE won the big one, Marv didnt. Fail

On the contrary. DE won the big one during his foreign land days, not as president. As president he got us to a couple of big games that didn't end well (see beginnings of Vietnam, ME, and Iranian interventions).

Marv Levy won two Grey Cups during his foreign land days. He also came back to lead us to some big games that didn't end well.

Obama = Gregg Williams.

Both came in selling radical change, with a promise to shake up the organization. Both sold the idea that they were smarter than everyone else. Both had supreme confidence in themselves and their unique approaches to the job.

(Don't want to go further in than this, lest it turn partisan.)

Eh - too obvious.

Maybe Bush (the younger) and Shula (the younger) would be a better fit.

Nah. Bush Jr is more like Dick Jauron, in that it makes no sense that either of them hung around as long as they did.

Nah. Bush Jr is more like Dick Jauron, in that it makes no sense that either of them hung around as long as they did.

If I actually believed the anti-Bush rhetoric, I'd say that was an excellent comparison: both stubbornly sticking to their conservative strategies long after it was time to try something else.