Cool Space Pic Of The Day

/dev/null

Woah, look at all of those letters and numbers on the bottom of the screen! Aliens are trying to communicate with us!!!! :sick:

Hawking says we shouldn't respond...

SETI has actually decoded several alien messages. Unfortunately they all go something like

Many Greetings Dereast Sir,

I come speak to you today as Zoltron, former Ambassador to Highest Lord Prince of Alpha Centauri. My employer formerly had deposits of considerable sums of money in First Galactic Bank of Beta Persius Five totalling sums of 8,000,000 dollars prior to his death. The estate was transferred upon to me.

My pleasure it is to decide upon you as principal investor in partnership

SETI has actually decoded several alien messages. Unfortunately they all go something like

Many Greetings Dereast Sir,

I come speak to you today as Zoltron, former Ambassador to Highest Lord Prince of Alpha Centauri. My employer formerly had deposits of considerable sums of money in First Galactic Bank of Beta Persius Five totalling sums of 8,000,000 dollars prior to his death. The estate was transferred upon to me.

My pleasure it is to decide upon you as principal investor in partnership

Ha! I know that it's a fake, cause everyone knows Beta Persius Five doesn't use dollars, they use Fligamonos.

Woah, look at all of those letters and numbers on the bottom of the screen! Aliens are trying to communicate with us!!!! :)

Hawking says we shouldn't respond...

Actually, I think they are trying to tell us something with the picture that shows up after all of the dots are connected. What do you think? :sick: