How long will you live??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had good news and bad news for me

The bad news is that I'm already dead

The good news is that aside from decapitation by chain saw, silver bullets, and wooden stakes thru the heart, I'm pretty much indestructable and have developed a sweet tooth for Brains

They had good news and bad news for me

The bad news is that I'm already dead

The good news is that aside from decapitation by chain saw, silver bullets, and wooden stakes thru the heart, I'm pretty much indestructable and have developed a sweet tooth for Brains

:wacko:

88. That's just under 50 years for the Bills to win a SB for me.

Nuts. :sick:

79. I'm good with that... :)

Mine too. And I'd be thrilled. I smoke a pack a day, work too much and drink too much...and still 79. Cool.

EDIT: And the feedback says I could add 15 years by quitting the smoking..."Smoking cigarettes is just about the worst thing you can do to your health and life expectancy. Please don't kid yourself, smoking greatly increases your risk for heart attack, stroke and numerous different tyes of cancer. Stopping now will add 15 years to your life. "

Mine too. And I'd be thrilled. I smoke a pack a day, work too much and drink too much...and still 79. Cool.

EDIT: And the feedback says I could add 15 years by quitting the smoking..."Smoking cigarettes is just about the worst thing you can do to your health and life expectancy. Please don't kid yourself, smoking greatly increases your risk for heart attack, stroke and numerous different tyes of cancer. Stopping now will add 15 years to your life. "

A miserable 15 years Jonesing for a smoke. Great.