Peter King interview with Tom Brady:

From the Profootballtalk link...

"Brady said his offseason priorities have changed from the time early in his career when he worked out at the team facilities religiously."

Trent Edwards' biggest mistake was taking off as soon as the season was finished. Once I heard he did that I was furious and I knew he was a first class douche who would never amount to anything in the NFL. I can't wait till Trent is booted from the team before the 2010 season. That will be the big final symbolic flush of the Dick "substitute teacher" Jauron era.

Page 4 of the article......Cushing admitting that he appealed the positive test in February makes it virtually certain that he derived benefit from whatever illegal substance he took during his rookie season. And if this suspension is the result of a positive test at any point during the 2009 season, I'm in favor of stripping him of the defensive rookie of the year award and giving it to second-place finisher Jairus Byrd of Buffalo. These are awards lorded over by the Associated Press, not the NFL, so this is not an NFL decision. I plan to have more on this in my Tuesday column.

I would be on board with this!

Anyone else notice how "New England"-centric King's columns have become since he moved to Boston? I'm not even talking about the NFL or the Pats* (like leading off with a big story on Brady this week), but even the little things like his non-football thoughts of the week nearly all relate to the Boston area and Boston sports teams. Anyone have any doubt about which teams this guy rooted for as a kid in Northern Conn.?