Aaron Maybin

No way...we need Maybin in this 3-4...and I am going to call it right now, Aaron Maybin will surprise A LOT of people this season and I would not be surprised if he gets double-digit sacks. He is a good player, has good mentors, shows passion and love for the game...and he has all the athletic ability in the world, he just needs the coaching. Another plus is that there is not much film on him and what he can do, from college and the pros, that is a big advantage for the Bills.

If we trade any PLAYER to the Ravens, I think it should be a WR or a CB...or Chris Kelsay.

I will be suprised if he starts next season!

I will be suprised if he starts next season!

When you say next season do you mean this next season or next next season? To me next season is 2011 because this season is 2010. But if you consider 2010 as next season then this season would be 2009 and next season would be 2010 and next next season would be 2011.

If you would be surprised if he starts next season when next season is 2011 then I think you are calling him a bust. If he isn't able to contribute in his 3rd year he should be cut, so is it best that he's cut now?

If you would be surprised if he starts next season when next season is 2010 then there is still hope for him I think. Is that what you think too?

Thanks. Go Bills.

When you say next season do you mean this next season or next next season? To me next season is 2011 because this season is 2010. But if you consider 2010 as next season then this season would be 2009 and next season would be 2010 and next next season would be 2011.

If you would be surprised if he starts next season when next season is 2011 then I think you are calling him a bust. If he isn't able to contribute in his 3rd year he should be cut, so is it best that he's cut now?

If you would be surprised if he starts next season when next season is 2010 then there is still hope for him I think. Is that what you think too?

Thanks. Go Bills.

I would be suprised if he starts the 2010 season as the starter. If someone gets injured he might be able to get in the lineup. Just like he did at Penn State!

People need to remember that Maybin was a backup!