Aaron Maybin

I saw Maybin's name once. He was picked up on a blitz by Spiller.

Gotta love it that your speed rusher on the outside can be handled by a 200-lb rookie RB.

Spiller is a great blocker....in non-contact mini-camp

why don't we let them get the pads on before we jump to conclusions on anybody????

Spiller is a great blocker....in non-contact mini-camp

why don't we let them get the pads on before we jump to conclusions on anybody????

Because that's no fun, would take patience and a little thought. This board is all about jumping to conclusions regardless of facts or information. :sick:

I saw Maybin's name once. He was picked up on a blitz by Spiller.

Gotta love it that your speed rusher on the outside can be handled by a 200-lb rookie RB.

Really? Really? did you just say that. Come on man use some common sense. They don't have the damn pads on. You like seeing players hurt? I mean it is the norm around one bills drive but come on.

What you saw on the tape is the running of the plays and going t hrough the motions. It's flag football at best.

Because that's no fun, would take patience and a little thought. This board is all about jumping to conclusions regardless of facts or information. :sick:

Or, about poking a little fun at the expense of the very people you think you're referencing.

Really? Really? did you just say that. Come on man use some common sense. They don't have the damn pads on. You like seeing players hurt? I mean it is the norm around one bills drive but come on.

What you saw on the tape is the running of the plays and going t hrough the motions. It's flag football at best.

Did everyone turn off their sarcasm detector today?

you're right! I guess that shoots down any speculation...still, why wasn't he listed with the first group of LB's? Why wasn't there talk of how he looks at his new position?

not good I think...not good....

GO BILLS!

you're right! I guess that shoots down any speculation...still, why wasn't he listed with the first group of LB's? Why wasn't there talk of how he looks at his new position?

not good I think...not good....

GO BILLS!

He was a backup in College, and he will be a backup in the NFL.

I was going to say that if Maybin was drafted this year it would not have been in the first round. But, then I realized the Bills were drafting!

It's his second year; maybe he'll get better.

Maybinot.

Maybinot! That is perfect. You you, I hope I am wrong but after hearing about Poz and Fewell being disapponted with Maybinnot's lack of playbook understanding and his efrot to know it better and then Cerrato's claim about how abnoxious he was at a pre-draft event I really believe the guy will not be very proudctive for the Bills...ever.

Like I said, I hope I am wrong. Go Bills!

His name was mysteriously absent from all of Chris Brown's minicamp notes and articles......hmmmm....interesting....

Gaither for Maybin?

No way...we need Maybin in this 3-4...and I am going to call it right now, Aaron Maybin will surprise A LOT of people this season and I would not be surprised if he gets double-digit sacks. He is a good player, has good mentors, shows passion and love for the game...and he has all the athletic ability in the world, he just needs the coaching. Another plus is that there is not much film on him and what he can do, from college and the pros, that is a big advantage for the Bills.

If we trade any PLAYER to the Ravens, I think it should be a WR or a CB...or Chris Kelsay.

He was a backup in College, and he will be a backup in the NFL.

I was going to say that if Maybin was drafted this year it would not have been in the first round. But, then I realized the Bills were drafting!

For arguments sake let's say the Bills had drafted Michael Oher last year and Maybin stayed in school. With Aaron Schoebel threatening retirement a pass rusher becomes the greatest need. If that's how things went I could see him as the pick at 9.

He had no business leaving school with two years of eligibility left. That was his biggest mistake. He would have gotten better, not worse, if he had stayed. I'm confident he'll make an impact this year.

Maybin speaks

“I love the defense so far,” Maybin told News 4 Sports. “I really think it opens up a lot of avenues for some plays to be made from the defensive side of the ball, so I’m excited."

“The guy that’s rushing the passer," he says, “and the guy that's covering some of the slot receivers and things like that, they’re counted on to make plays. You look around the league, some of the guys that are in those positions, are some of the guys that are the best players in the National Football League. I’m excited to have that challenge ahead of me."

Maybin should be a starter in Buffalo's new defensive alignment. He's being counted on to make a difference. And even after one weekend of workouts, he already knows he fits in much better in this scheme.

“Without question,” he told us. “I think just with the position I’m in right now, that gives me a lot more space and a lot more freedom to do some things that trick up the offense a little bit. So, I like it a lot better."

Maybin was never EVER suited for DE in a 4-3.

Can you imagine some of the premiere rushing linebackers in the league playing a 4-3 DE? They would get absolutely toasted, so lets not jump to conclusions just yet.

I'm not 100% sold on Maybin working out either. He is built like a WR. But he is quick, he is strong and so long as the NT and DE's can do their part in opening up gaps, Maybin should have a chance to excel.

Give him at LEAST until game 1.