Bachelor Weekend Ends With Awesome Disaster

Just finishing up a bachelor weekend in Atlantic City. For all you fogies, yes, the traditional night-before-the-wedding bachelor party has died. Nowadays the bachelor weekend takes place at a destination a month or two before the actual wedding. I'm not saying it's better or worse, but that's just the way it is.

Our buddy, the groom-to-be, just finished up dental school. He's had several offers, but after last night, his career has started sooner than expected. For the sake of this story, we'll hereby refer to him as Lloyd Christmas.

At one of Atlantic City's finer gentleman's establishments we pooled our money and got Lloyd up on "The Hotseat."

Everything was going great. Strippers were thoroughly humiliating him, ass-bombing his crotch with all their might, beating him with belts, you know, typical stuff.

Eventually they had him laying face down on the stage, and one of the gals had the brilliant idea to ass-bomb the back of his head.

Well, most of us have seen American History X, and for those that haven't, let's just say Lloyd the dental expert was soon without portions of his two front teeth.

We got the club's insurance information, they refused to give us any of our money back, but the balding Greek guy running the place was nervous as Hell when the cops arrived.

Bachelor weekends, by their very nature, are inherently epic. But thanks to an ill-conceived maneuver by a stripper named Blaze, this is one we're sure to remember, always.

:thumbsup:B-)

You'd have to do the search yourself. I'm not resurrecting that thread.

It's not consent when her Ken-l ration was laced with a date rape drug.

The dog was asking for it. That's what the man said and I believe him.