• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have socks older than that.

139544[/snapback]

Kinda takes me back to when this butterbar decides to chastize me in front of one of my guys for something HE screwed up.

"L.T., the t-shirt I'm wearing has more time in military shitters than you have leading men. Think about that and get back to me."

How does that "dissapoint"? Since it proves my point that you've never had a 10 year reunion?

Next time I'll try and type slower, so you'll understand.

139532[/snapback]

Darin, I've apologized for this before, but I will to you. I am sorry that my parents waited until 1979 to conceive me. Since your parents did it so much earlier than mine, you win.

No, I've never had my ten year. But, like my post said (and I'll slow down so you understand), "a situations like this". You are so ready to attack at all times, that even when I didn't say anything along the lines of "I've had a ten year reunion", you are ready to make your boring sarcarstic remarks.

Again, I didn't screw up, f-cknut.

Darin, I've apologized for this before, but I will to you. I am sorry that my parents waited until 1979 to conceive me. Since your parents did it so much earlier than mine, you win.

No, I've never had my ten year. But, like my post said (and I'll slow down so you understand), "a situations like this".  You are so ready to attack at all times, that even when I didn't say anything along the lines of "I've had a ten year reunion", you are ready to make your boring sarcarstic remarks.

Again, I didn't screw up, f-cknut.

139572[/snapback]

Attack? Do we really need to have this conversation again?

Lighten up, pile o' you.

Never been. Don't want to. Won't go. My 30th is this year. Why would I want to see any of those people? I don't want to see the ones I HAVE to.

139482[/snapback]

Wow. Have a bad experience in High School?

I don't hang out with too many people from High School anymore (well, living 1200 miles from my school hurts), but seeing some of those people 10, 20, 30 years later would be pretty fun.

Why wouldn't you want to at least give it a shot? (seriously).

I thought you of all people would have seen one of the best cult classics "PCU".

Nevermind, I forgot, you're older than me, so of course you haven't seen it.  Again, I apologize for being younger than you.

139615[/snapback]

I've seen it. Just didn't put it together. Still workin on my first cup of java.

Wow. Have a bad experience in High School?

I don't hang out with too many people from High School anymore (well, living 1200 miles from my school hurts), but seeing some of those people 10, 20, 30 years later would be pretty fun.

Why wouldn't you want to at least give it a shot? (seriously).

139624[/snapback]

My life and priorities are radically different from what they were then, though I never cared for that sort of thing to start with. I organized the anti-prom when my senior class had the real one. We had more fun.

I really don't care what happened to them or what they are doing. Seriously.

My life and priorities are radically different from what they were then, though I never cared for that sort of thing to start with. I organized the anti-prom when my senior class had the real one. We had more fun.

I really don't care what happened to them or what they are doing. Seriously.

139633[/snapback]

anti-prom? man you must have been super cool :lol::w00t: