AFCE biggest draft busts....

AFCE Biggest draft busts! per our Tim Graham

It was really kind of interesting because all of the peer negativity pressure I find here has me believing that everyone drafted player in the last 20 years has been a bust. I want to believe that that there may be a few more we can add from this roster in a year or two. I am not ready to give up on Maybin, though.

Fins: Sammie Smith was good on Tecmo Super Bowl, if anyone remembers.

It was fun to go back and try to remember all of the hype we were curious to face in all of those guys.

It was really kind of interesting because all of the peer negativity pressure I find here has me believing that everyone drafted player in the last 20 years has been a bust. I want to believe that that there may be a few more we can add from this roster in a year or two. I am not ready to give up on Maybin, though.

It was fun to go back and try to remember all of the hype we were curious to face in all of those guys.

:thumbsup: nice post!

Graham's been good lately, but come on - Yatil Green wasn't a bust. He was badly injured in training camp in his first season, which can happen to any player in the NFL on any given play. C'mon Tim, you can do better than that. Any good reporter knows the difference between a true bust and a guy who had the misfortune to suffer a career-crippling injury.