FU, Denny Green

nodnarb

The cardinals had a real shot at beating the Jets last week, but they literally gave it away when sean king threw one of the dumbest passes you'll ever see. Why was he starting that game? Green is trying to show the football world that he's only losing cuz he doesn't have an established quarterback. This after he went out of his way to say that his team is a 10 win team and McCown is capable of carrying out his offense.

Putz...putz putz...

(BTW: I'm going to get pissed at every team that doesn't beat the Jets, Ravens, Jags, and Texans from here on out. WOn't you join me?)

F them all!

Something happened with McCown the Saturday before the Carolina game...He was benched then and King was thrown in there with no practice reps...McCown must of done something and Green is sending his team a message that it wont be tolerated....what that was noone knows....

As for the Jets...They have a tough remaining schedule...PITT, NE, STL, SEA, HOU....Pennington says he will play this week which sux....but if Houston can pull the upset this week and one of SEA or STL can get there stevestojan together, they may fall to 9-7

The cardinals had a real shot at beating the Jets last week, but they literally gave it away when sean king threw one of the dumbest passes you'll ever see. Why was he starting that game? Green is trying to show the football world that he's only losing cuz he doesn't have an established quarterback. This after he went out of his way to say that his team is a 10 win team and McCown is capable of carrying out his offense.

Putz...putz putz...

(BTW: I'm going to get pissed at every team that doesn't beat the Jets, Ravens, Jags, and Texans from here on out. WOn't you join me?)

F them all!

139369[/snapback]

:w00t::w00t::w00t::lol::w00t::w00t:

Great thread title!

I think Green's an ok (if qb-switching) coach. But I liked him when was on the pre-game shows with the rest of those buffoons. I'd team him with Terry Bradshaw for maximun laughs...

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I never liked Dennis Green as a coach. I know some here wanted him, thank goodness that didn't happen. The guy is a choker in big games {check Minny and play-offs }and is an idiot for playing King the last couple of weeks. King blows and shouldn't even be playing NFL football let alone starting. Also Green has now demoted King to THIRD string. WTF Dennis.